Hufflepuff House Spirit Awards - January 024

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Felicia
Moontrimmer

Hufflepuff House Spirit Awards - January 024

Post by Felicia »

Another one.

Felicia watched as another owl flew through the open window and dropped a parchment on her desk with another application to take Ancient Ruins.

There was a small stack of parchments already on her desk that had accumulated while she was on vacation waiting for her on her return. Even though she had returned 2 weeks ago, the past few weeks seemed to have escaped her. Two weeks relaxing on a sunny beach and then returning only to come down with the flu and being down for the count for another week and a half. Here it is, half way through February and she finally is beginning to feel like herself.

But before she did anything with her class, there was something that had to get done, the Hufflepuff House Spirit Awards for January. She reached over to the parchment that had information from the House Spirit Committee members with the names of people who earned a look at. It had been a slow month as everybody waited for the new term, but there was some activity at the Sett. So after a review and maybe even a little surprise, the Awards were done.

January 2024 - Hufflepuff House Spirit Awards

Scholarly Badgers for Fall Term 2023

1st Year - Carolina Curtis 1,213 points

2nd Year - Evie Figg  1,674 points

3rd Year - Skylar Peyton  1,219 points

4th Year - Harry Walles  1,424 points

5th Year- Amy Darvill  1,273 points

6th Year - Selenophilia Moon   639 points

7th Year - no one

Post Grad - Katelin Ross 1,495 points

Bright Badger for January:

Katelin Ross with 1,315 points

Bright Badger Professor -

Professor Tarma Amelia Black  1,060 points

The Badger Sett-er Award to those Active Visitors to the Sett

Artemisia Thorne (R)
Janne Halla (G)
River Fenwick (S)
Viviana Kingston (R)
Dibyarup James Potter (G)
Scarlet Robloutain (S)

January House Spirit Award goes to

Evie Figg! Evie wandered around the Sett in January joining in many of the activities that were presented at the Sett. She popped up in the Wonders of the World, earned 5 Quills for the Fall Term and some *cough* activity that was happening while I was on vacation.

And now a surprise for a couple of Badgers. To Prof. Tarma Amelia Black and Prof. Sirius Fudge I decided they too earned an award this month! It seems that while I was away for a few weeks, these two, who I put in charge of watching over the Sett, had a little gathering to keep an eye on everyone. And since the place is still standing I believe they earned The CheekyBadger Award!

One last look at what she just wrote, Felicia rolled the parchment up and walked out of her office down to the Common Room to post the notice.

“Well, I’m ahead of schedule so far this term!” she whispered to herself as she returned to her office.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Hufflepuff House Spirit Awards - January 024

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Congratulations Award winners!

:)

As for the award to Sirius and me ... that is a surprise! Thank you. ^_^

But, actually, Sirius gets the credit -- it was ALL him who thought of it! B)

Note: Fels truly had no idea of what was happening until I happened to send her a little message some days after it started .... She was on vacation with little and/or no access to computers. :lol:

The Sett IS still standing!
gif shows a building which had been demolished and the demolition is undoing itself and it is restored to its original appearance
(It's magic .... )
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “The Great Hall”