Hufflepuff Spirit Awards - March - August 2020

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Felicia
Moontrimmer

Hufflepuff Spirit Awards - March - August 2020

Post by Felicia »

I'm stepping out of character for this one.

As you can see these awards are being given out for the months of March, April, May, June, July and August. We are all aware of what was happening in our world at that time. COVID-19. And yet during this troubling time that we were all dealing with this, we had dedicated people here at Hufflepuff and HOL still working to make this place a safe and fun place to be. And then we had Badgers, Eagles, Snakes and Lions who came to find a safe haven. To all of these wonderful people, all I can say is thank you. Thank you for to everyone who ran activities and everyone else for stopping by and playing. Hopefully we brought some relaxing and fun moments to you while the world continued and continues to figure out what is going on.

So as we are on the verge of a new Term, remember, we, Hufflepuff and HOL, will continue to do what we do best... bring you to fun and surprises.

Stay safe... stay well.

On to the Awards.

In March, the Order of Helga - Courage award was earned by Professor Cosmo B. Mott, who took on an enormous job of re-writing the formatting for the Sett (I'm no computerese person so those words just point) and getting us up and active again.

Bright Badger Awards of March, April, May and June go to Selenophilia Moon, Sirius Fudge, Maddie Kettleburn and Flora Radley.

June rolled along, as it does, and the House Spirit Award was given to Professor Felicia Hartwick, for her enthusiasm and brightness of spirit as well as keeping the Sett going by creating fun things for us to do. (Note: this part was written by someone other than Fels and will be edited if she doesn't put it in there.)

The Alektaia Khalikiope Memorial Award is given to Professor Kath Snape who is a Badger amongst Badgers and thoroughly earned this Award.

The end of the school year showed some more Scholarly Badger Awards needed to be given out:
1st year - Amy Darvill
2nd year - Selenophilia Moon
3rd year - Eve Roarke
4th year - Daniel Zaz
5th year - Ravariel Aiwince
6th year - Jellicle Moon
Post Graduate - Katelin Ross

Along with that, Professor Tarma Amelia Black receives the Bright Badger - Professor Award.

We have different and various activities here in the Sett, and some people have shown themselves to have made themselves quite at home! The Badger Sett-er Award is given to: February Fortescue, Lorainia Riverriver, Mia Fountain, Will Lestrange and Emily Spencer. Thank you for joining us! :)

Someone of Hufflepuff who has shown tremendous talent and energy in creating things for us all to do is Eve Roarke and she gets the HSA-Summer Edition award.

Finally, we have the Badger By Another Name Award. This goes to a comparative newcomer to HOL Hogwarts but someone who has participated in many Sett activities as well as HOL activities. She definitely plays hard! This person is Carrie Warts.

Thank you all for either being in the House of Hufflepuff or coming to the Sett and participating in our activities.
Katelin Ross
Oakshaft 79

Re: Hufflepuff Spirit Awards - March - August 2020

Post by Katelin Ross »

Congrats everyone!! Job well done!! Time to party!!!

Thank you to my Secret Santa 2018 for the wonderful signature and avatar!!
February Fortescue
Silver Arrow

Post by February Fortescue »

Congratulations, everyone! Thank you so much to the Hufflepuff staff, especially Fels, Tarma, Cosmo, and Eve, for making the Sett such a fun and friendly place!
exquisite sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Lorainia Riverrider
Oakshaft 79

Post by Lorainia Riverrider »

Congrats for awards everyone! Thanks for mine!
Thank you Ivey for my siggy and avatar!

Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much. -Helen Keller
Prof. Will Lestrange
Cleansweep Two

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

Thanks so much for the award, and congratulations to all the other winners!
Emily Spencer
Silver Arrow

Post by Emily Spencer »

Thank you so much! Congratulations to all the winners!
I do it because I can. I do it because I want to. I do it because you said I couldn't.
Thank you to the wonderful Professor Tarma for my fabulous sig!
Gladymar Rivera-Virella
No broom

Post by Gladymar Rivera-Virella »

Congratulations to all winners! It is amazing to see the positive impact of your work and dedication to the HOL community. Thank you for all you have done.
Kendra Goldstein
No broom

Post by Kendra Goldstein »

Great job to Hufflepuff! As a proud Slytherin I will always cheer on my fellow Hufflepuff friends!

Return to “The Great Hall”