Sett (Hufflepuff Forum) Update

General Notices and Discussions
Prof. Cosmo B. Mott
Cleansweep One

Sett (Hufflepuff Forum) Update

Post by Prof. Cosmo B. Mott » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:51 am

Hey, everyone,

The updates to the Sett (Hufflepuff Forum) are going to take longer than anticipated. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it can only go as quickly as it can go.

I'll keep everyone updated, as there are updates to be had.
"...they didn't think there was anything very odd in anyone being a little odd."
-James Hilton's Random Harvest

Prof. Cosmo B. Mott
Cleansweep One

Re: Sett (Hufflepuff Forum) Update

Post by Prof. Cosmo B. Mott » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:57 pm

A quick (not quite an) update about the Sett: I'm still trying to get things upgraded; it's just taken even longer than I anticipated.

Also, if you visit the Sett right now, all you'll get is a blank page with not even a courtesy message on it. That's exactly what I expect right now, so no worries.

I promise there will be bells and whistles and celebrations when the Sett's fully operational.

Thanks for your patience!
"...they didn't think there was anything very odd in anyone being a little odd."

Prof. Cosmo B. Mott
Cleansweep One

Post by Prof. Cosmo B. Mott » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:23 am

And we're back! http://thebadgersett.us/forum/

Thanks, everyone, for your patience. I know it's been annoying not being able to have your monthly Fireside chats and monthly activities from the Department of Huffle Games and Sports.

So please, go visit the Sett. If you don't have an account (like, if you're a brand new student *hint hint*), go ahead and sign up for one, be ye badger, eagle, lion, or snake.

Enjoy!

Prof. Cosmo B. Mott
Cleansweep One

Post by Prof. Cosmo B. Mott » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:47 am

Psst... some folks are having issues if they're still logged in from before (maybe?). If you're not seeing forums or threads at the Sett like you should, try logging out and logging back in. That seems to be making things better.

Return to “The Great Hall”