The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Briasha Svelte

Post by Briasha Svelte »

I am Briasha Svelte, and I have yet to be sorted as well. I'm a halfblood, but I was raised mostly away from the muggle world in the country. My muggle mom passed away when I was young, so my father's sister came to live with us and help out. I enjoy muggle fiction/fantasy and caring for magical creatures. I have a part-time job at a Magical Creatures shop in town during the holidays.

edit: Just got sorted into Ravenclaw :)
Last edited by Briasha Svelte on Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaenelle Morris

Post by Jaenelle Morris »

I'm Jaenelle Morris and I'm also *points to icon at left* a firstie...I'm 17, and going into my first year of university. I got sorted into Hufflepuff and I know I'm gonna have a blast here! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Prof. Sierra Sky
No broom

Post by Prof. Sierra Sky »

Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls!

Introducing the Fantabulous, Amazing, Funny

Fionavar Sky!

The One and ONLY RL sister to me! Sierra Sky!

So you had all better be really nice to her cuz i will be watching! *tries to look big and intimidating*

*G*
"Neville man, I love that guy, heck I am that guy , only in a non-magic , girly way. Oh, and a non-plant loving way" ~Fionavar Sky

"Promptu alethia" Sierra Sky and Aurora Sommerset
Tareshen LeJackal

Post by Tareshen LeJackal »

I'm an ickle firstie from Ravenclaw. I'm a Southern Lady and I love yarn in all forms. Gee.......... I'm all out of things to say. It must be late. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

_edit_*very wide grin* My Sister has shamed me into writing more. I'm a fiber fanatic first-class. I knit, crochet, spin (kinda), and cross-stitch. I'm a mom and owned by 2 cats, one hermit crab and am a proud sibling to 2 Rottweilers, one lab mix, one cocker spaniel, and one Horse thing. Food is a passion, and I have 4 simple rules for eating. 1.) It can't move. 2.) No noises. 3.) It can't try to eat me first. and 4.) Please no peas.
Last edited by Tareshen LeJackal on Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anastasia Black
No broom

Post by Anastasia Black »

Greetings. *Bows a bit, grinning* I am Anastasia Black, from the far side of the family tapestry. As I'd hoped, the Sorting Hat has placed me in the House of Ravenclaw, and I'm just as proud to bear their crest as I am my own.

As you can probably guess, books are one of my main hobbies. I'm also fond of art and music, as well as spending time with animals - and since I, like Tareshen there, am known to spin or knit a yarn now-and-then, the cats are having a good time, too. I'm looking forward to a wonderful and educational first year here! ^_^
Adrienne Denome
No broom

Post by Adrienne Denome »

I'm Adrienne Denomé. I'm new and I really dislike it, especially because in the past I've been quite cruel to newbies. Ahh,..good times.

Anyways, I would have liked to be placed in Ravenclaw but I suppose it's obvious that I was ment for Slytherin. Hooray. I'm 14 and I have a very bad sense of humour. Yeah, that's all.

Denomé | ad500| Slytherin | First year.

Conform, Consume, Obey..
Andrew Rubin

Post by Andrew Rubin »

I'm 16, from the US. Harry Potter and penguins are my passion!

Edited to add a few more slightly useful bits of information

I'm a guy and I'm single /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Haha. Okay and I'm also a video game nut. My sense of humor is immature and stupid. I can't fold fitted bedsheets or road maps. And I believe pretzels are the devil.
Last edited by Andrew Rubin on Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steffie Squibycatlover
No broom

Post by Steffie Squibycatlover »

Hi all,
I'm a 24 (dare I say it /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ) new Ravenclaw member form the Netherlands.. I'll try to live up to my house name, but being an English student at University will help a bit. (I love the books so much that I even got my Professors to read them)

owww and by the way, I suspected for a long time that I was a squib (I already settled with my kneazles), so I was really surprised when I was accepted at the HOL

No cities please, as it goes against the rules protecting the privacy of HOL members.
Last edited by Steffie Squibycatlover on Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Because there ain't much, that I won't do
Unless it keeps me from being true blue"
Max Fox

Post by Max Fox »

Hey there you all!

New Griffin's cub here /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> From Brazil.

Looove reading, specialy XIX century stuff, things about faeries and egypt. Fan of photography, icons & blinkies , RPG addicted and tv series maniac /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Cooking is great, eating is even better! Stormy cold days, make me eletrically happy. Huge dislike for rudeness and eggplants.

You are all welcome to know me more by asking /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Edited bitty: Oh I forgot the adrenalin! Is there a better feeling than feeling it rush through our veins? Thats why I adore horror movies and all kinds of scary thingies.

Licks from the Gryffin's cub,
Max Fox
Last edited by Max Fox on Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evalyn Arasmiss

Post by Evalyn Arasmiss »

Wow, well hi..I'm Evalyn from the us...hehe. well for now anyway cause I am totally obcesed [or however thats spelled] with Japan, and so is my brother. Anyhoo..Yeah, I'm 14, and a freshman..yay for me. I love to horseback ride...sounds dorky when I say it like that, so I'm and English Jumper..hmm..sounds more exciting..go me!! hehe, and I'm really hyper right now, I just got back from school, and i'm home, on this wonderful Thusday afternoon.

Im sure you really didn't want to know everything I said, but it's there.

lol, e-mail me, I'm open for communication..lol
Last edited by Evalyn Arasmiss on Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eterniti Black

Post by Eterniti Black »

Hi all!

I'm Eterniti Delanor Black, I'm 14, and I'm in the US.

I love vampires, HP books/movies, Tom Felton, and singing!

I have also been known to do some drama, writing, and a few art projects in my time.

*bows deeply*

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Lucia Mariana

Post by Lucia Mariana »

Hi y'all!

I'm Lucia, from Illinois (and hate the Chicago Bears!) I love reading, crocheting, bass fishing, hiking, camping, painting... just about anything to do with the outdoors, and studying ancient cultures.

See you around /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

-Lucia
Chris White

Post by Chris White »

G'day,

Well for a quick introduction. Im a wannabee web-graphic designer/lawyer, 16yr old school kid, who loves sport. I am into anime and turtles. I listen to music when I do just about anything and its a key inspiration. To tell the truth music is my life half the time, and the Internet the other half (with a little bit of sport and school in there somewhere). However I exist right now cause of the girl of my dreams.

I am not usually shy, but when it comes to me doing things I love in front of other people I am. I take pride in just about everything I do, as I very rarely attempt to do a half-***-ed job. I have a lot of friends due to the fact I don’t put up with the whole “social acceptanceâ€Â￾ thingy and yet because of this I have man a foe. I am always willing to give something a go, and always willing to help and meet people. So please feel free to contact me anytime…

Im in gryffindor and have actually been a member of HOL for about 2 years, just a in-active one.

-Chris

[edit] ohh and im from Australia
Last edited by Chris White on Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jervous Roach
No broom

Post by Jervous Roach »

Hello there, yeah to you the one who is reading this... anyway about me [Jervous Roach]...

I am a 15 year old student that is going to be going into the the 10th Grade in the United States of America.

I enjoy playing around with computers and websites. Over the past year I have helped re-design a state church organization's website, as well as helping with an official University website.

My favorite sport is basketball, I use to like baseball but anymore it seems boring to me.

I will listen to just about any kind of music out in our planet earth today, though I don't really care for classical music, it just doesn't do anything for me.

Well I guess that is about all I can think of at this current time and date, so I guess I will see yeah around sometime.

-Jervous
Charlotte Black
No broom

Post by Charlotte Black »

My name is Charlotte Black, and I am in Ravenclaw. How is everyone else doing today?

And I LOVE music, and play varsity tennis.

Edited for double posting. -Hari
Last edited by Charlotte Black on Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^by me^
"Do not be to eager to deal out death in judgement, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." JRR Tolkien
It is our choices, rather than our abilities, that decide who we truely are.

Sherlock Holmes is my idol
Christine McTague
No broom

Post by Christine McTague »

Hey there.
I'm a 17 (soon to be 18 come August) year old Slytherin Snape lover. I like music, reading, writing, and movies. I've taken up 5 instruments in my lifetime and now play 3 (which might soon become 4). I have three pets. Uh... Dunno what else to say. Hope to make a lot of friends /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Christine McTague, First Year, Slytherin.
Wand: Rosewood and ebony handle, 12", Gryphon feather.
Familiar: Keethan the eagle owl.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis.
Aphelia Starr
No broom

Post by Aphelia Starr »

Ah intros! I've been doing these all day. Seriously.

I'm Aphelia Starr, Lei for short, and I'm a Ravenclaw First Year. I have Scottish roots, and a Canadian citizenship. Both my parents were magic and I claim to be pureblood, but really I have no idea since I was adopted by a Muggle family when I was born and have never met my birth parents. I'm 16 years old (turning 17 in a month). My favourite animal is a frog. They're so cute! When I graduate from HOL I want to become a nurse at St. Mungo's.

RL: I'm sixteen (turning 17 in a month), and I'll be entering my last year of highschool in the fall. Then what? Who knows. I love Harry Potter (go figure), the Sims 2 (released in 2 months and 8 days), and acting. I absolutely detest biology.

Aphelia Rochelle Ashlyn Nicholette Starr
Enderlynn Rose Danderfluff

Post by Enderlynn Rose Danderfluff »

'Allo dear firsties! I am here to introduce myself once again to those of you who have posted after my very first post. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Well, I've just been sorted by the sorted hat, and I am ecstatic to say that I am a fellow Gryffindor. To all of my fellow first year Gryff's, you're more than welcome to PM me. We shall talk, and become friends. /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" /> Alright, well, hello to all of the other firsties! *sneakily takes the free food being offered by second years* Good-byee!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Susha Merriweather

Post by Susha Merriweather »

'Lo. I'm Susha, an ickle firstie Slytherin.

I can already tell that HOL is going to be loads of fun :3

Slytherin pride! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Prof. Orphen Eyeless Cain
No broom

Post by Prof. Orphen Eyeless Cain »

Good Morning everyone!!

My name is Orphen, I'm a new Slytherin student. I'm 23, italian and I'm so exited to be here.

I hope to know better all of you during this year!

Return to “The Great Hall”