Thank You

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Dario Brighton
Cleansweep One

Thank You

Post by Prof. Dario Brighton »

Dear Hogwarts Online Community,

As I write this message, my heart is filled with a range of emotions. Today, I announce my decision to step down from my role as Deputy Headmaster and member of the Head Office. This decision has not been an easy one, but it is necessary due to personal commitments that require more of my attention.

Reflecting on my journey, I am overwhelmed with gratitude. Hogwarts Online has been more than just a virtual platform; it has been a family, a sanctuary and a fountain of unforgettable memories. Each one of you - students and faculty alike - has enriched this experience in ways words can barely encapsulate. The friendships I've forged here are nothing short of magical. Many of you have transitioned from being friends behind screens to becoming an important part of my real-life adventures.

While I am stepping away from the Head Office, I will continue to serve as the Groundskeeper. I will be roaming through the shadows of the Forbidden Forest, ensuring that our digital experience at Hogwarts Online can continue to run smoothly and is protected by all necessary enchantments.

Thank you for the privilege of serving this community.

With heartfelt gratitude,

Prof. Dario Brighton
Keeper of Grounds
Viviana Kingston
No broom

Re: Thank You

Post by Viviana Kingston »

Oh, my word! Thank you so much for your contributions, Prof. Dario. We definitely appreciate what you’ve done to keep the HOL spirit alive and well! All the best!
- Viviana Kingston
Carpe Librum
Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
signature created by Katherine Laurier
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

It was an honor to have you around and still is, irrespective of your role, Professor Brighton.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Post by February Fortescue »

Thank you for serving in such a difficult position! Also, thank you for staying on as Groundskeeper and keeping HOL safe and running! All the best to you.
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.

Return to “The Great Hall”