The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Maeve Madden
No broom

Re: The Topic For Introductions!

Post by Maeve Madden »

Hi everyone, I'm Maeve! I'm a first year Slytherin and I'm super excited to be a part of HOL. In RL I'm studying zoology, so if you love random animal facts, I'm your gal! For example, did you know that a narwhal's tusk is actually one of its teeth? Fun, hey? I'm excited to meet new people so if you want to chat, drop me a PM or add me as a friend!
Milo Willows
No broom

Post by Milo Willows »

Hello, hello my fellow Witchcraft and Wizardry enthusiasts! I'm a long time fan who has recently found themselves lost to the wonders of Harry Potter once again. I'm a proud Hufflepuff and I'm looking forward to earning points for my House. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

In the muggle world I'm an avid anime/manga follower, an artist (both digital and traditional), a writer of most mediums but favors prose poetry and memoirs, collector of wildlife facts and a professional daydreamer. I also spend an inordinate amount of time reading Sevitus fanfiction wherein Snape adopts/mentors/comes to care for Harry. I adore general fics that give you a feel for Harry's learning experience.

In the magical world I still enjoy my muggle passions, but with more. I rejoice in the company of magical creatures—Kneazles, Nifflers, and Hippogriffs in particular. When I'm not in the Common Room or Library studying, I can often be found ambling around the Castle Grounds or searching for mysterious places like the Room of Requirement. Some dreams of mine are to master potions and to learn the art of painting magical portraits.

I'm friendly so please let me know if you ever want to chat! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
✿.。.:* ☆:**:. pronouns : any, but they/them preferred.
Skylar Peyton
No broom

Post by Skylar Peyton »

Hello everyone. My name is Skylar Peyton, I'm a new Hufflepuff First Year Student. I know Summer is a time to enjoy ourselves, but I can't wait until September first just so I can see what classes I can take. Outside of HOL, I go to school and I enjoy going to the movies, climbing things, and playing games mainly board games and some card games. I'm friendly and like making new friends, but I can be shy at first with new people. I will come out of my shell though and I like helping people out.
Shaun Alexer
No broom

Post by Shaun Alexer »

Hello everyone! You see me as Shaun Alexer, But my real name is Bimsara. But I like if you call me "Alexer". I'm from srilanka. I like to be with my friends all the time and to make new friends. I spend most of my spare time for reading and listening to music. I hope most of you will be my friends.
Alyanna Azheera
No broom

Post by Alyanna Azheera »

Hello fellas! My name is Alyanna Azheera, you may call me Alya or Anna, but Alyanna it sounds good tho. I'm from Ravenclaw and this is my first year on HOL and I still to explore this amazing school. I'm friendly person who have sense of humor, I will happy if we can close and make a friendship forra long time. Nice too meet you all! 😄
April Marigold
No broom

Post by April Marigold »

Hello, everyone! My name is April Marigold

I'm a member of the house for the 'just and loyal', Hufflepuff, and I am a first year. I love reading and making up stories in my head. I also like drawing sometimes, but my passion for swimming is bigger. I am super obsessed with the Harry Potter franchise. I may be a first-year but I'm getting more aware of the HOL features and classes, thanks to amazing professors and helpful prefects. I hope we all could be friends :D
Holly Mayweather
No broom

Post by Holly Mayweather »

Hi! My name is Holly Mayweather, and I'm from the US (living in California but based in Arizona). I've loved Harry Potter for a while and was so excited when I found this forum. It's been a dream of mine since I was a kid to go to Hogwarts. I didn't get my letter when I was 11 but I'm happy that I got it when I was 17 :) Please don't hesitate to PM since I'd love connect with you guys and make some new friends!!
Skye Nicholson
No broom

Post by Skye Nicholson »

Hi, here! I'm Skye Nicholson, a first-year Ravenclaw, but y'all can call me any non-derogatory name you want (as long as I know to respond to it).
I first found out about the wizarding world a few months ago, and as I'm 16, I thought I was a squib. Imagine my surprise when my Hogwarts letter arrived that very summer! Obviously, I was ecstatic, and sometimes it still doesn't feel quite real!
Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

Hi! My name is Aura Nightmoon. I'm a first year Ravenclaw and 15 years old. I only recently found out and accepted that I had magical powers, so I am starting my magical education very late. Before finding out about Hogwarts, I attended school at home with my four little sisters. I wonder if they have magical powers too? I really enjoy looking up at the stars and want to study to be a muggle astrophysicist when I grow up. Maybe I can also do something in magical astronomy as well.

My favorite muggle subjects are maths, physics, and chemistry, so I am looking forward to taking arithmancy, transfiguration, and potions when the next term starts. I'm happy to have found this place at the start of the summer so I can familiarize myself with its halls and my fellow students.
Serena Bowen
No broom

Post by Serena Bowen »

Hi everyone! My name is Serena Bowen, and I'm a first-year Ravenclaw! In real life, I just graduated from college with a music degree. In my free time, I love to listen to music, sing, play flute, piano, and guitar, read, write, play video games, and draw. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, taking classes, and making new friends!
Marcus Cerri
No broom

Post by Marcus Cerri »

Hello everyone, My name is Marcus and I'm new here on HOL. I'm 35 yo and I'm so excited to start this Hogwarts year! :D :D
Guiz Guizmir
No broom

Post by Guiz Guizmir »

Hello everyone,

My name is Guiz, I am French and I'm a new Slytherin student, even if I'm 38 :D
So I have a very busy life with my job, my husband and 2 children... But I will try to find the necessary time to collect as many points as possible.

Happy day!
Anneliese Villarreal
No broom

Post by Anneliese Villarreal »

Hello Everyone!

My names is Anneliese Villarreal. I’m a first year ravenclaw. I so excited to be here at Hogwarts and I hope to meet people and make new friends. See you around!

Always,
Anneliese
Anthea Selwyn
No broom

Post by Anthea Selwyn »

Hey everyone. I'm Anthea and I'm a first year Slytherin. In rl I'm studying history at University. I'm a huge book and movie nerd. But I also like spending time outside. I hope everyone has a great day :)
Dallas Orion
No broom

Post by Dallas Orion »

Hello all!

My name is Dallas and I'm very excited to jump in and get to know everyone! In real life I'm currently on a break from university and working full time at a hotel. I've been a fan of Harry Potter for almost 10 years and I'm also a big cat lover (I have one cat in real life, an orange guy named Todd).

It's very nice to meet everyone!
Artemis Greenhouse
No broom

Post by Artemis Greenhouse »

Greetings all!

I'm Artemis, a first-year in Slytherin! I am sincerely honoured to be accepted into this incredible school. I look forward to meeting you all and making new friends. Let's all have a great year, shall we?

Yours truly,

A. Greenhouse
Louis Walles
Moontrimmer

Post by Louis Walles »

I believe I have already posted it before but why not?

My name is Louis and I am 29 years old. I am from England but was born in Poland, which makes me bilingual. I have three children and a ferret. I am also married to Harry Walles (who will post after me I believe and if not, head over to the Hufflepuff - surely you found him there).

I love music and I have my own band. I am also a Bachelor in Music and Performing Art. I decided to go to the university again, this time around I am doing my Bachelor degree in Criminology and Forensic Psychology.

Being a victim of abuse, I suffer from PTSD, depression and Anxiety Disorder. If you think you may need some help, you can always reach out for help or if you just want to talk - just go ahead and contact me ^_^
"He who fights too long against the dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you" ~ Nietzsche
Harry Walles
Oakshaft 79

Post by Harry Walles »

Yup, Lou is right! I am going to post right after him!

My name is Harry and I was born in Canada. I am half French Canadian (mum), and half French (dad). I am 26 years old. I am currently an accountant but I do want to have my own company and earn much more money.

I love fashion and cooking. I am also interested in make up :D
Usagi Kohaku
No broom

Post by Usagi Kohaku »

Hi guys, my name is Kohaku, I'm from Brazil, and a first-year Gryffindor, super excited to be here, my favorite things are anime/manga, coffee, charms, and potions.
I am looking forward to making friends and earning lots of points for my house. :D
Katie Ring
No broom

Post by Katie Ring »

Hi everyone! Katie Ring here, first-year Hufflepuff. I’m excited to see what this year has in store for me! I’m taking A Visit to Diagon Alley, Charms, HOL101, Potions, and Quidditch – The Wizarding Way. I’m enjoying all of my classes and am excited when I can take new ones. Outside of HOL, I enjoy writing fiction stories, listening to music, and reading. I also have a German shepherd named Sascha, and she is a nut. She loves to play and cuddle, so she is always down if I need someone to cuddle with.

Return to “The Great Hall”