The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Arianna Lupin
No broom

Post by Arianna Lupin »

hello! I am Arianna Lupin, a first year Ravenclaw! XD

You can call me Arianna or Ari, which ever you prefer. ^-^ In RL I am 16 years old and a junior in high school. I love reading, daydreaming, music, anime, drawing, and watching movies.

Umm... Well I guess I'll see you all around HOL! *waves*
Last edited by Arianna Lupin on Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ari X3
Chloe Epithet
No broom

Post by Chloe Epithet »

Heyyy, I'm Chloe and I'm a first year Ravenclaw! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Alexis Nyx
No broom

Post by Alexis Nyx »

Heya my name is Alexis and I'm a first year Ravenclaw! I'm looking forward for the start of term!
Amar Ravi
No broom

Post by Amar Ravi »

Hi I am Amar Ravi I am a proud Gryffindor
"Gryffindors Rock!!!"
Lucia Kumquat
No broom

Post by Lucia Kumquat »

I'm Lucia, a first year Hufflepuff!
Roberta Drysdale
No broom

Post by Roberta Drysdale »

Hi everybody!

I'm Roberta, a new Ravenclaw First Year!

In RL I'm 21 and I'm studying to become an interpreter.
The One And Only
Dean Wendelin
No broom

Post by Dean Wendelin »

Hey guys, I'm Dean Wendelin, a first year in Gryffindor. I know I'm a little bit late for this introduction but here it is. I love to listen to music, read books, write stories and esaays, eat all sorts of food, sleep 'till noon, and explore all over the place!!! Well that's just a little bit about me, so don't be afraid to owl me or something!!!
Storm Holland
No broom

Post by Storm Holland »

Hello. I'm Storm Holland and I'm old-51.
First year Hufflepuff ,looking forward to learning and have fun with all of you.
I love reading, writing, painting, gardening and most crafts.
I dislike flying that broom. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I'm not good at it. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />
Give me a dragon any day of the week.
Aileen Thomas
No broom

Post by Aileen Thomas »

Hello everyone,

I've just joined today, and I'm going by the name Aileen. I'm a First Year Ravenclaw and I'm looking forward to mingling, exploring HOL and getting to know everyone (relatively speaking).

In Real Life &#153; I'm a 26 years old (ack, I'm over a quarter of a century, woe is me!) with an Educational Psychology degree, born and living in sunny Portugal, and entirely too obsessed with reading and Photoshop. Mostly Photoshop. Graphic making is an addiction that's taken over my free time and sanity.

I love to read, and I like a great variety of genres in literature. I think that my favorite is currently the fantastic, which motivated me to write some short stories when I was younger (and most definitely more inspired). I am still embarrassed at some of them, which shall remain in obscurity forever. So, yes, big reading obsession here. But now that I'm a working gal, with "Responsibilities", I have less time to dedicate to it. Which, in fact, begs the question: why the heck have I gotten myself into this HOL thing here?

I guess I'm an infinitely curious person who likes to bite more than she can chew. Besides, this seems entirely too fun. And I was subtly nudged into joining by a livejournal friend who happens to be a teacher here. Also, I'm a big fan of the Harry Potter series (err... who isn't around here, I wonder?) so, why not?. Stranger things have happened. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I love watching TV as well, shows that range from sci-fi to drama to comedies. I'm a big fan of Joss Whedon's works and recent shows like Veronica Mars (the first season mostly), Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, House, as well as oldies like Highlander and Star Trek (all hundred and two series of it... hehe).

I guess I'm going to shut up now. Looking forward to starting the new year.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead
where there is no path and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Vidracious Black
No broom

Post by Vidracious Black »

Hey All, I'm Vidracious Black, you can call me Vida. I'm a fellow Gryffindor and I hope to make new friends here.

I'm 18 years old and am from Singapore. Hahah! I love to read but only those about magics and stuffs. I make graphics too so we can chat a lot on stuffs! Okay i really dunno what else to say so i think this is it...
Cynn Palamina
No broom

Post by Cynn Palamina »

Hey everyone! My name is Cynn and I'm a Slytherin first year. I'm 15 years old and live in New York. I'm very outgoing and love to cause trouble /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I love to have fun no matter what I'm doing. I love to dance, sing, read, write, daydream, watch movies, and play the piano. I love music it really is my life. Any type of art interests me greatly. I'm a very curious person and love to learn new things. So if you're bored send me an eOwl or friend me and we can chat it up!

Good luck to everyone to the start of a new term!
Deborah Carrows
No broom

Post by Deborah Carrows »

Hello Everyone!

I'm Deborah Carrow.. Slytherin 1st year.

I'm fifteen years young. I'm from the Emerald Isle, formally know as Ireland. I'm a music freak. I love heavy metal, alternative, indie, 'emo' rock, and very strangely I like trance too! I'm known for being a trouble maker, but i'll be good here, promise! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I also love, reading and writing, I've a strange artistic nature. So give me a paper and sissors and I'm occupied for a half hour! I love sleeping late, I like school, love my english teacher. She's awesome. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well I'm delighted to be here. Excited to make new friends and what not. So send my an eOwl, add me as a friend- i'll add back!

Hope eveyone enjoys the upcoming term!

Proud member of the Sytherin house

Extreamly Dangerous in the Potions Classroom
Lucrecia Hayes
No broom

Post by Lucrecia Hayes »

Hello! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'm Lucrecia, and will be a first year Ravenclaw. I can't wait for classes to start and to meet new people.

Outside my computer I'm 17 years old and living in Wisconsin (one of the most forgotten states in the US /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ). My time is pretty evenly divided between reading on the computer and reading actual books. Ah, and I suppose I fit school in there too. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Meena Rae
No broom

Post by Meena Rae »

Good day to you all. My name is Meena. I'll be a first year in the Ravenclaw House. Unfortunately, it has been a while since I've done anything that is Harry Potter related, so do forgive me (or not) if I make mistakes. I haven't read the latest book. My schedule lately forbids me from doing that. I will get to it hopefully later on this week or so.

I'm currently... very old. I would think. But not really, I suppose. But age certainly doesn't matter when it comes to making friends. I hope to become friends with a great amount of you on HOL.

I hope to see you around!
Fujiko Ankyo
No broom

Post by Fujiko Ankyo »

hello my name is Fujiko Ankyo. i am a first year gryffindor. (technically about four years ago i had signed up but i was not able to continue with it at the time.)

i am looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully making some new friends. its been kind of lonely here so far. i havem't gotten to mingle with any one yet.

i am taking Dragonolgy (technically i am still waiting for acceptance), Managing you mana, dreamology, cryptic codes and 7 Wonders of the Ancient World.

i am not really good at introducing myself. sorry. more can be found on my wiki page though if your at all curious.
Bella Grenze
No broom

Post by Bella Grenze »

Hi! I'm Aisling, and I am fifteen years of age. I love to act, and quite like school, whether this seems weird or not! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I LOVE reading, and am always seen with some giant book in my arm, it's very comforting!

Currently, I am taking Beginner Charms, Cryptic Codes, Dreamology 101, Quidditch and and Debate, and have been confirmed for all of them, and have done all of my assignments!!

I am a first year ravenclaw, and I have used my username Aisling Goodey for the Roost, the forum and general HOL. I love making new friends, so don't feel shy to add me as a friend on any of these or chat to me, I also like getting PMs! By the way, this doesn't mean I only want to talk to Ravenclaws, I love talking to all houses!!!!!!!!
If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!!
Wand: 12 3/4 inches from a oak tree, with a centaur tail hair core
Jinxy Jo
No broom

Post by Jinxy Jo »

Well my name is Jinxy Jo, which of course is not my real name! Im currently in 1st Year at HOL and was sorted into the Gryffindor house. I am basically just getting used to it but since im such a brain genious it shouldn't take long cool.gif. In my spare time I like to catch some rays and I also like to watch DVD's especially chick flicks, comedys and the odd horror. I'm from Bonnie Scotland biggrin.gif and I am still at school(muggle school btw)! This year I am participating in 5 classes; Dreamology 101, Transfiguration, Muggle Studies, History Of Magic and Astronomy.

C'ya Jo x
If I should become a stranger, you know that it would make me more than sad (8)
Amelia Lea Widget
No broom

Post by Amelia Lea Widget »

Hello I'm Amelia Lea and I am a first year Gryffindor. I am still learning my way around the school and trying to participate in the activities that are available.
I am a very talkative person when given the chance and I absolutely love to make new friends! I have noticed all the interesting people here and I hope I am able to meet at least a few (there's just not enough hours in the days to meet EVERYONE seeing how so many people join /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
For my first year I have signed up for: Transfiguration, Animal Magic, History of Magic, Herbology, and DADA. I've heard so many great things about each of the offered classes and am looking forward to them starting.
Hope to see you in the halls!
Charlie Scofield
No broom

Post by Charlie Scofield »

Hello everyone! I'm Charlie Scofield, a 20 year old new Gryffindor.. I'm from Paraguay, looking forward to have fun and enjoy HOL!!! My real name is Carlos, so you just can call me Charlie.
I am devoted to all of the wonderful world of Harry Potter!! I just LOVE HP! Hopefully can find some new friends over here. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

See you at the Classes! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Proud Son of Gryffindor
[One of the Fearless Lions]

Wand: 8 1/2 inches, Yew tree, Phoenix Tailfeather Core
Jessica Bobb
No broom

Post by Jessica Bobb »

Hello All,

I am Jessica and I am a first year in Gryffindor.

In RL I am 22 (going to be 23 really soon) and live in the US. I work in security as a profession and photography is my passion. =)

Feel free to check out my profile if you'd like to know a little more about me! AND feel free to add me as a friend!

Return to “The Great Hall”