The Topic For Introductions!

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Kaiohan Glass
No broom

Post by Kaiohan Glass »

Ya I'm Kaiohan glass. I'm a first year Ravenclaw(go Ravenclaw). My accomplishments are I can read and I can write. No seriously I'm 15 and I go to high school. I love to debate and go to ebay. If you havn't heard that song "Ebay" by Wierd Al you gotta get it.

Edited for language
Last edited by Kaiohan Glass on Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ka550-First year-Ravenclaw
Besai Rouse
No broom

Post by Besai Rouse »

*waves* Hey everyone. I'm Besai Rouse and I'm a first year Hufflepuff. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I'm excited to be here and can't wait to get my student ID so I can go sign up for classes. I'm actually 32 but I believe I'm much younger than that. I have 4 obsessions, Tolkien and anything related, Egypt and anything related, HP and anything related and my friends/family. I'm a bit shy at times, so if I don't post a lot, that's why. I'm looking forward to meeting new people, making friends, and just having fun. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Wand: 11" in Padauk and Eucalyptus Burl with a unicorn hair core
Celeste Marivaux
No broom

Post by Celeste Marivaux »

* smiles & waves at all the first years *
Hey everyone, Im Celeste, im a first year Hufflepuff..

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> so excited to be here.. I cant wait for my ids either. so how has everyone's holidays been?
talk to you all later first years.
Emsley Elderberry
No broom

Post by Emsley Elderberry »

Hello all! I'm another proud Hufflepuff newbie. My name is Emsley, but please call me Em or Emmy.

In RL I'm 26, married, and live in Washington state. I was part of a "Wheel of Time" message board for a while (for those who know the series), and really enjoy the friendships I made there. I'm hoping to make some good friends here too. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

*waves* See you all around the corridors.

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

~Em

No cities please -- Rhi
Last edited by Emsley Elderberry on Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nasrin Almeida
No broom

Post by Nasrin Almeida »

Hello people,

I'm a (hopefully soon to be) Ravenclaw first-year. I'm 14 and living in France, I'm not exactly French but my family moved here from the UK when I was 3. There's not much else interesting about me, I like writing, rock music, athletics and gymnastics, and my favourite day of the week is Friday /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> .

See you all soon,
Nasrin
Be alert - the world needs more lerts.

'Aaaahhhh!! You broke my fortune cookie!'
Julie Garnet
No broom

Post by Julie Garnet »

Hey everyone. My name's Julie and I'm 18. I'm pretty shy, but hopefully that won't get in the way of meeting lots of great people here! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Last edited by Julie Garnet on Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
October Allion
No broom

Post by October Allion »

[color=006699]Hola! I'm another first year - what fun ^^ Anyway, I'm a Slytherin, and and all-around English gal. Uhm. I'm 15 (16 in March! Go me XD) and my name is Gem, despite my username being different :3 It's ont my fault I hate my name! Heh. I can (wait for it, this is exciting...) speak English, and glare at random objects with a large degree of proficiency. Wow. Anyway, I speak basic Spanish and French... One day, if I'm lucky, I might get fluent... And I'm slightly obsessed with PhotoShop. Heh. So, yeah. I make lots of things on there. And I'm gonna go now, so I don't ramble on forever.

Adieu![/color]
Elleze Drayer
No broom

Post by Elleze Drayer »

Hello! My name is Elleze and I am a 17 year old high school senior in the United States. I am in Ravenclaw but I haven't gotten my ID yet but I have been sorted. My interests include playing flute, horseback riding, reading, seeing movies, knitting, and playing with my cat and dog. I'm a big fan of the HP series and I hope to make alot of friends here!
"The only woman awake is the woman who has heard the flute." -- Rumi
Pearl Mele
No broom

Post by Pearl Mele »

Hey! n.n My name is Pearl, in real life, and I'm 14. I was sorted into Gryffindor, but no ID yet. I like to roleplay, sing, dance, day dream, hug people, yell, act, read, and draw. I like to choose random objects and obsess over them for a week or so. (This week is apples /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> )

}}Pearl{{
Candace Parker
No broom

Post by Candace Parker »

OMG! I never introduced myself either! I totally need to be more active.

Well, I'm 19 in RL and currently going to college to get an associate degree in CHild Care and possibly my bachelor's in that field as well. I work 5 days a week at a daycare in the 12-18 month classroom. I will admit, it's not my first choice of age, but there are good points!

I haven't been into HP that long. You can read my Getting into HP story in my student yearbook. I love meeting people who are interested in the same things I am.
Last edited by Candace Parker on Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sera Maxwell
No broom

Post by Sera Maxwell »

Another novice....

Harlo! My name is Sera Maxwell. I'm a Gryff! 14 this year, and living in Singapore /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Dangerously obsessed with Harry Potter(that's how I got my glasses). I also love Cyborg 009, Teen Titans, Star Wars, Halo and Lord of the Rings.
A Gryffindor. Cool.
Rory Evans
No broom

Post by Rory Evans »

Hey all! Another new first year here. I'm 17 (almost 18!) and I live in the United States. I've been a fan of the HP books since they came out in America when I was about 12. I'm also a big LOTR person. I love all kinds of music, and I sort of need to tone down that obsession, because I will soon go broke if I do not.

I only know one person here so far, so I hope to make lots more friends!

Oh! And I'm a Gryffindor.
Belle Vespera
No broom

Post by Belle Vespera »

Hello! I'm 23 years old and live in Norway. I got into Harry Potter only a month ago, but I love it /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'm currently not doing anything, taking a year off from school and improving my high school grades. At least I'm trying to /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

And yes, I'm a proud Rawenclaw.
Allanna Branwen Culwich
No broom

Post by Allanna Branwen Culwich »

*hangs head in shame* I've been around since 2003 and I haven't posted in here! But that just makes my post more interesting I suppose, and more lengthy!
Now all of you newbies can be like "I know about you, I read your introduction!"
Anywho....
I'm Allanna but just about everyone calls me Lannie... I'm in Ravenclaw and I once upon a time just randomly decided to start the Ravenclaw Book Club, so yeah!

In RL I'm only an ickle 13. I'm going to a private high school down the street from me next fall and such, really don't know what else to say.... I play the double bass, the crazy big string instrument, both Jazz and Classical. I know a little flute, but *shrugs* I haven't played in a bit. I Irish Step Dance! *dances around* Hence I am crazy and hyper! I really like saying strange things like Wherefore (why) and whence and 'twas or 'twill... Stuff like that. *nods*

Alrighty, I'll stop now!
Allanna Branwen Culwich ~ al4545 ~ Ravenclaw Book Club Head ~ Library + Alte Staff ~ Ravenclaw's Resident Pirate Who Doesn't Do Anything ~ Insane
Ilona Littrell
Oakshaft 79

Post by Ilona Littrell »

Belle Vespera wrote:Hello! I'm 23 years old and live in Norway. I got into Harry Potter only a month ago, but I love it /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'm currently not doing anything, taking a year off from school and improving my high school grades. At least I'm trying to /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

And yes, I'm a proud Rawenclaw.
Oooo another norwegian!

This is exciting!
I've been feeling very lonely here being from the little land up north in europe that no one's heard of...
So in case you missed it, I'm a norwegian too /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Welcome all!
I'm sure you'll all have tons of fun here!
I sure have!

~Ilo
^Sig & Av made by me.
Feel free to PM me if you want one
|Sixth Year|Lady Marauder|Captain of the black PINK Pearl|
Riona Carcaroth
No broom

Post by Riona Carcaroth »

Hey :0)
My name's Riona Carcaroth. Even though I only got started on HOL some of you might now me already from the chat where I said hello once in a while as Kiddycat :0)

I got sorted into Slytherin and I'm happy about it. I actually wanted to be a Ravenclaw before I joined but then I noticed that just everybody I meat wanted to be Ravenclaw, so when I had to chose a house at the end of the test I decided to choose Slytherin :0)

In RL I'm a 18 year old girl from Germany. I'm still going to school (12th grade) and because we do have 13 grades, I will be going to school for the next 1 1/2 years (wow, that's exciting after 11 long years ;o)).

I like doing sports but because I'm not very good in it I don't like competitions. I used to do Trampolin but because I always hurt my back my mom decided that I wouldn't do it any longer :0( Now I'm thinking about playing ice-hockey but I probably won't because the next team is too far away from where I live. Also I hike and rock-climb. This I'm doing since I'm very little and I probably won't give up, ever ;o)

Also, I like Harry Potter but I don't like to read it in German because lots of the jokes and word plays get lost by translation, so I'm reading them in English, just like any other book I can get my hands on. I love reading and I love to read books in their original language.

Apart from the ability to communicate with people from all over the world, this also is a reason why I like to study languages so much. I'm studying English in school and I did study Latin. I dropped Latin because I was really bad at it, I can't translate a single sentence ;o). Now I'm studying Spanish out of school and I'm planning on studying some other language like russian or greek or something which is different to roman languages in a way (like script or origin).

An yes, I also like to ballroom-dance.

Well, I guess, that's it.
I hope to get active in HOL as soon as possible and to meet people who like HP as much as I do from all over the world ;o)

Feel free to send me a PM

See you,
Riona
Last edited by Riona Carcaroth on Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eris Tyler
No broom

Post by Eris Tyler »

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
Um...hi.I'd be Eris.Um.I have recently turned 16 years old (I think…)and am about half way through my sophomore year at high school.
I am very bad with introductions and have a tendancy to be shy until I get to know people...then I'm all happy and "la la la" like. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
I have no idea what on earth I'm doing...my friend just out of nowhere in school started talking about how if I could type quickly she would like me to do quidditch...and then a long conversation that led me here insued. **shrug** I thought I'd try something new....this seemed like a good place.
I am a proud Slytherin,and obviously a new first year.I usually don't write this nice either,but I'm a tad nervous... /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />
Um...well,I can't think of anything else to say...I am horrible with this stuff...hopefully I'll get better....so,this is me in a super super short version.Feel free to PM me for more or whatever,but I'm not sure how that works and might need a bit to work that out....and my computer is occasionally evil. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Skye Emery
No broom

Post by Skye Emery »

Hey. I'm Skye Emery. Skye for short?
Well, I'm 15 from Canada. I'm a girl. I like doing a lot of things. I like listening to music, watching movies. I have no pets. I play guitar.
This isyour freedomin a life of fallacy, with no lastkiss & noGoodBye.

Tyler Wood
No broom

Post by Tyler Wood »

Hey everyone! I am Tyler Wood. I have had people tell me that I am just a generally nice person . . . so I guess I am. I am an ickle firstie and I am in Slytherin.

In RL, I am 14 year old girl who is a freshman in High School and I live in the U.S. Well I love to dance, and I take dance lessons. I also love to sing so both of those things take up a lot of my time. I also love to travel. One thing most people who know me would say is that I have a big obsession with European countries /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> well its true

Bye! Tye
~*Tye*~

Tyler Wood | First Year | Slytherin | ty555

When we were little we were told to color inside the lines but if we live that way, then whats the point of living?

Once you have hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up.

. . . Always reach for the stars . . . . you're bound to grasp something. . .
Belle Vespera
No broom

Post by Belle Vespera »

Ilona Littrell wrote:Oooo another norwegian!

This is exciting!
I've been feeling very lonely here being from the little land up north in europe that no one's heard of...
So in case you missed it, I'm a norwegian too /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Cool /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Do you know if there are many Norwegians here?

Return to “The Great Hall”