Welcome to Muggle Studies for Beginners

Class led by Shadow Gaunt

Moderator: Shadow Gaunt

Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Welcome to Muggle Studies for Beginners

Post by Shiloh Adlar »

Hello everyone and welcome to Muggle Studies for Beginners!
I am Shiloh Adlar, seventh year Ravenclaw, and I will be your student teacher for this class. In this class we will learn how to interact with muggles properly which includes ways to dress, muggle currency, pop culture, and how muggle society functions through the post and the very curious invention of electricity in place of candles and old fashioned gas lamps.

On this forum you will be able to see if I have received your assignments or not. I do try to update often, and I will post when the last update was in the topic. If you have any questions, please send me an HOL message,, or you can email me at the class address: hol . mugglestudiesfb @ gmail .com (minus the spaces).

Please be sure to read the syllabus located here as it contains important information that you need to know to get a quill for this class.

All assignments are due at the end of term (January 15), however, I suggest not waiting until the last minute and using the recommended due dates that you will find listed on the assignment page.

I hope you are ready for a very fun term, and I look forward to taking part in it with you.
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Return to “Muggle Studies for Beginners”