Summer Vacation ending ...

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Summer Vacation ending ...

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Summer vacation is ending and you're soon to get on the Hogwarts Express and return to school. What are you thinking of cramming into the last couple of weeks of vacation?

Are you making a last minute trip with your family to the pyramids in Egypt? Perhaps you are taking in the Muggle game of baseball, and helping some home runs happen?

Maybe you are going to the ocean, and basking on the hot sands?

Or maybe you just want to stay home and be quiet and relax these last few days before getting all your gear together and going off to create another year of mischief at Hogwarts!

So .... what are you doing?
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Re: Summer Vacation ending ...

Post by February Fortescue »

I've been doing a form of muggle camping. Instead of apparating into a forest, we've parked our camper in a public campsite and told ourselves we were "getting back to nature and roughing it." Of course, our camper has an indoor toilet, shower, stove, and refrigerator. My brother has mobility issues, though, so I'm not complaining. I'm grateful he's able to go.
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Bella Coupland
No broom

Post by Bella Coupland »

February Fortescue wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:18 pm I've been doing a form of muggle camping. Instead of apparating into a forest, we've parked our camper in a public campsite and told ourselves we were "getting back to nature and roughing it."
Same here, sort of! A muggle friend was going on vacation so I'm looking after their cat while they're gone. They live on a beach with solar power and a wood fire stove for heating. There are fruit trees (although it's still too cold at the moment for fruit), and a vegetable garden.

I don't want it to end ... (but I can't wait for class to begin!)
Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

Summer is ending so quickly. Like February, I'm also camping in a muggle campground a lot before school ends. Besides that, I'm also trying to get last minute video gaming done because once we get back to Hogwarts, electronics will no longer work.
Lorence Alwood
No broom

Post by Lorence Alwood »

I can't believe it ended so quickly! As much as I'm excited to start school, summer was great. My family didn't go camping, but we did rent a Muggle boat and go out on a lake nearby! It was fun swimming and surfing, it was such a good way to spend the last few weeks of summer!
Anna Westbrook
No broom

Post by Anna Westbrook »

I am SO happy that summer is over. I get bored over the summers! It's slow/hot. I love holiday time. I love when the rest of the world is back in 'work' mode. Is that the Ravenclaw in me talking? :P But seriously! This summer was fine, but very VERY hot. I'm so ready for sweater weather to begin!!

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”