No! Don't kill them! (Character you cried over most)

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Sunray Somie
No broom

Re: No! Don't kill them! (Character you cried over most)

Post by Sunray Somie »

Honestly it would be a tie between Fred and Sirius.
But for the sake of just choosing one I am going to go with Sirius.
Sirius felt like a lot of missed potential. He had a terrible life, growing up in the Black family, and only having an escape through his three best friends. Then one of them was murdered. And he had to deal with that grief in the worst way imaginable. He was framed- people believed he was the one who betrayed James. He was the only one who knew the truth. He lost all three of his best friends instantly. James was murdered. Peter was the traitor, and Remus believed that Sirius had done it. He then spent the next twelve years locked away in a prison that only drew out your saddest memories. he was left to spend twelve years thinking about all the worst things that had ever happened to him. no connection to the outside world. No hope of getting out or fixing his situation. knowing that Peter had gotten away with it and that Remus would die hating him...
But then something amazing happened, he broke out. While he was able to convince his friends that he wasn't evil, the rest of the world still saw him as a crazy murderer. and he lived the rest of his life trying to save the world that cast him out and never even bothered to hear him out on his innocence. He lived his last years in hiding.
And even after all Sirius had been through, he was an incredible person, he never let what he went through make him the evil that everyone had claimed that he was.
Then what makes it so much worse, after Remus got his best friend back, right after Harry got someone who actually genuinely cared about him and wanted to take care of him, he was gone before anything could come of it.
I feel like if Sirius had more time, if he was actually able to live as a free man, or live a life that wasn't just running and fighting , he would have gone on to do great things. Sirius deserved a happy ending, but he never got it- which is why his death hurt so bad.
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

I would have to say Sirius because it was so sudden and unexpected, it hit hard.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Nieve Knox
No broom

Post by Nieve Knox »

Fred. That’s it. I mean yeah all o the other death were heartbreaking. I mean Sirius’s death was so so sad and dont get me started on the others. But Fred. Fred and George are peanut butter and jam ( if you like that) they are a puzzle piece that fits together but only to each other. They are a two package deal. Growing up with the twins was one of my favourite parts of the series and they grew to be some of my favourite characters. I always dreamed of their shop and them BOTH being there. not just George. It was so sudden. And so sad. So I’m sorry abut the spoiler for anyone who didn’t know or hasn’t gotten there yet but it hurt my heart too much to not share.
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Post by Evie Figg »

While reading the books, I cried the most over Sirius and Fred's deaths... I remember thinking..why?...

When watching the movies, the only ones I shed tears over was Hedwig.. and Dobby... :unsure:
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

I cried the most over Fred, because the boy was so young. He was also very brave and died smiling. His pranks that we absolutely love and adore only add to the pain of losing him.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”