The Paladin Prophecy: POD G4-3 - Wayfarer

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

The Paladin Prophecy: POD G4-3 - Wayfarer

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Now we discuss the chapters POD G4-3 through Wayfarer. Remember, you may read this book at your own pace! This will be waiting for your post, no matter when you get to it. :)

So far Will has met just a few people but now he comes into contact with many of those who will be with him through the rest of the book. Who, of all the persons introduced so far, would you most like to meet -- and who would you be inclined to stay far far away from?

Please remember to include spoiler tags when discussing specifics.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: The Paladin Prophecy: POD G4-3 - Wayfarer

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

I'm delighted to meet up with some of these folks. Obviously, this is a school for folks of talent. What is 'talent'? As written, it is just traits which might be dormant and get activated. Possibilities of genetics which become actual.

What's funny, though, is that the author, Mark Frost, obviously had a good time coming up with talents and combinations of personalities who have them. Also, the technologies of this time are incredible! Imagine having a laptop like that. :lol:

Ajay is a delight. Nick? If he didn't totally tick me off when first meeting him, I think he would be probably close to a favorite. Elise? She's an as-yet unknown factor to me, except for the part about the playing of the piano -- and singing. In French. Well. As for Brooke. She's the first person that Will meets. She's obviously gorgeous oh well. But she's ... I don't know. Maybe it is the way Mr. Frost writes her, but there is something which is off-putting about her. Maybe it's just her family; what is written about them. But they all seem to get along fine, and life is good. And it appears that, no matter what kind of talents these kids have, they are still kids and very very good at getting into trouble. It's sort of hilarious how the kind of trouble gets exponential when there is 'talent' involved.

Plus -- Dave is a guardian angel. Sort of.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Book Teasers”