The Paladin Prophecy: The Other Locker Room - A Tiny Pianist

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

The Paladin Prophecy: The Other Locker Room - A Tiny Pianist

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Now we've read three-quarters of the book. Some things are becoming clear, and others seem just as obscure as ever! What do we find out in this section?

At the end of the first half of the book we found out who Dave is. :o What is happening now, though? Who is Ronnie? Something that I absolutely love is the idea of the 'syn-app'. Would you want to have a computer like that?

Please remember to include spoiler tags when discussing specifics.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: The Paladin Prophecy: The Other Locker Room - A Tiny Pianist

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

This is almost funny. Will finally gets to be around kids who are like him, and he fits in and is actually enjoying himself and then more stuff happens. What does he tell Ajay and Nick and Elise and Brooke?

Oh, excuse me ...
".... my guardian angel thinks an army of monsters is trying to assassinate me and we don't know why."
But the beauty of it is that he does tell his friends, and they are (mostly) able to suspend disbelief and think he might be right. Then they encounter events and persons for themselves and find out that Will was actually not telling them everything.

They get enthused about this quest -- enthused to find answers to the questions. Old mysteries pile on each other, and they start to resolve them but in the resolving them find even more mysteries and questions. I do enjoy finding out more of the backgrounds of the different 'leading characters' and then ... suddenly ... the syn-app of Ronnie Murso shows up.

And yes, I would absolutely love having a computer like that!
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Book Teasers”