Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Yule Ball

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

Name: Yule Ball
Link: http://www.dungeons.org.uk/forum/index. ... yule-ball/
Type: HOL-wide Activity
Date: December 2017
Organizers: Arianna Stonewater, Prof. Amy Lupin, Prof. Cody Lewis, Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis

Which Yule Ball theme was your favorite?
What did you bring to the Silver Snake exchange? Which gift did you receive?
Did you enjoy the house-elf entertainment?
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Yule Ball

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Which Yule Ball theme was your favorite? * It was a toss-up between Arianna's Dark Glitterati theme (everything is shiny and glittery) and Kendra's holiday lights. It's rather dark at that time of year where I live, and for a Yule theme, darkness and shiny snow and starry lights is sort of how it is. But I do love Christmas lights, especially the fairy lights!

Which gift did you receive?
I received something just so great - an Avatar and a Siggy based on one of my most favorite book series ever - the Wild Mage books by Tamora Pierce. Scarlet made them. :wub:

Did you enjoy the house-elf entertainment? * Yes, I did, when I wasn't busy dodging dungbombs and stink pellets from some folks who shan't be named ... ^_^ I liked reading all the menus! I liked all of it, and enjoyed reading all the contributions from everyone (even if I only recognized one song ... and finally got above the minus factor in the dance maneuvers). :D But it was a lovely time, and I enjoyed it a lot.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Re: Yule Ball

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

It was really neat to see the different themes come alive throughout the month. The menus were gorgeous and a delight to read through.

I ended up with a nice amount of beans for the Silver Snake exchange. I feel that I probably should've tried to steal more gifts, but now I know for next time!

Return to “The Scrapbook Archive”