Comet 140

Slyth-o-ween

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

-Name: Slyth-o-ween
-Link: http://www.dungeons.org.uk/forum/index. ... th-o-ween/
-Type: HOL-wide
-Date: October 2017
-Organizer(s): Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
-A conversation-starting question (or more!)

-Which activity did you enjoy the most?
-Which activity did you find the hardest?
-Did you like finding the passwords or would you rather have just been able to get to the activities?
-Do you like doing IRC activities like FANGS?
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Re: Slyth-o-ween

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

I LOVE SLYTH-O-WEEN! It's the best time of the year!

For me, since I strive to earn all the points, I loved that you needed to complete a task to get passwords to get the next task, and the added surprise of not knowing which door the password would open! I do understand that some tasks are harder for others so I'm sure having to do those tasks to get to ones they might be better at was hard.

I think my favorite activity though was the one where we got 3 random images and had to make something of them, because everyone had such different ideas!!

I so rarely get to IRC, but I'm trying to be on it more now that I have my new computer, and I had totally forgotten how much I loved FANGS!
Vanessa Tilley
Silver Arrow

Post by Vanessa Tilley »

I love Halloween so all Halloween activities are amazing!

-Which activity did you enjoy the most? I actually loved the Slytherin Dungeon and finding items to take pictures of. It was fun going through the house finding items that fit the description.

-Which activity did you find the hardest? Breaking those passwords :P

-Did you like finding the passwords or would you rather have just been able to get to the activities? I did like figuring out the passwords although the entrance one was a killer lol

-Do you like doing IRC activities like FANGS? YES!!! It makes me want to type better and faster.

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas! :wub:
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

-Which activity did you enjoy the most?
Finding the passwords -- but actually I enjoyed almost everything of it. :ph34r:

-Which activity did you find the hardest?
Finding the passwords :lol:

-Did you like finding the passwords or would you rather have just been able to get to the activities?
I loved finding the passwords! It was a very fun challenge.

-Do you like doing IRC activities like FANGS?
Um. Once I understood what I was supposed to do, it was fun. I'd rather bot than play FANGS though! Or play Cody-go-boom. Stuff like that.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

-Which activity did you enjoy the most? either the FANGS one or the 28 scrambled words one
-Which activity did you find the hardest? the part where I had to guess that first password
-Did you like finding the passwords or would you rather have just been able to get to the activities? I liked finding the passwords... with the exception of that first one - which felt more like an MIT style puzzle hunt of the 'what number am I thinking of?' style
-Do you like doing IRC activities like FANGS? -YES
Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Post by Shiloh Adlar »

-Which activity did you enjoy the most? I really enjoyed the logic puzzle and the anagram.
-Which activity did you find the hardest? The hardest was the nonogram just because I don't like them very much.
-Did you like finding the passwords or would you rather have just been able to get to the activities? I loved finding the passwords! I thought that it was what made this activity unique compared to other activities that I've participated in.
-Do you like doing IRC activities like FANGS? Yes! FANGS was a lot of fun, and it was probably one of my favorite activities to do as well. The reason I didn't put it at top is because it was so quick and short. I would have liked more of it.
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Return to “The Scrapbook Archive”