Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Quidditch World Cup

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

Name: Quidditch World Cup
Link: http://forum.hol.org.uk/viewforum.php?f=66
Type: HOL-wide Activity
Date: Summer 2017
Organizers: Prof. Arielle Lemoyne, Prof. Cody Lewis, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, Will Lestrange

Which mini-game was your favorite?
How did you fare in the Seeking Tournament?
Which Fan Section activity did you like the most?
Aaaaand (of course)... Bulgaria or Ireland?
Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Re: Quidditch World Cup

Post by Shiloh Adlar »

Which mini-game was your favorite?
Will go BOOM! Quodpot of course! I really liked the cascade set as well.

How did you fare in the Seeking Tournament?
I didn't do too bad. There was a question about one match to where I question whether I would have won or not, but it was an honest mistake by the ref, and the other person was on my team anyway, so I didn't really care. We still got the points in the end. I believe I made it to the semi-finals, but that was so long ago, that I can't remember.

Which Fan Section activity did you like the most?
Making my own quidditch robes because I got to add a pink tutu to the otherwise red/black uniform.

Aaaaand (of course)... Bulgaria or Ireland?
BULGARIA FOR THE CUP!
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Which mini-game was your favorite? * Cody go BOOM!
How did you fare in the Seeking Tournament? * I avoided it with great dexterity! Well, I wrote puzzles for it and was 'official' at some games and founds reffs and all that -- but me? Seeking? :lol:
Which Fan Section activity did you like the most? * I enjoy making puzzles ... I also enjoyed making a uniform with a pink tutu on the green shoulder.
Aaaaand (of course)... Bulgaria or Ireland? * (Viktor Krum) Ireland!
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

I'm glad so many different types of games were played. The team games (Quodpot, Bludger Dodgeball) were especially fun because they allowed for team bonding time. It was great getting to know and chat with fellow Quidditch enthusiasts!

I wish the Seeking Tournament had cut off dates during the elimination rounds. I understand that it is important to try to accommodate as many people as possible, but having the final matches drag into the school year was hard for me. There's a lot going on for me by that point HOL-wise.

Puzzles are always great! I'm also very happy with how my signature turned out.

Yay Bulgaria!

Return to “The Scrapbook Archive”