Secret Elf Gift Exchange 2017

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

Name: Secret Elf Gift Exchange
Link: http://forum.hol.org.uk/viewforum.php?f=397
Type: HOL-wide Activity
Date: December 2017
Organizers: Shiloh Adlar, Gail Allen

What did you gift your person?
What did you receive from your Secret Elf?
Did your Secret Elf reveal himself/herself to you? If not, did you figure out who your Secret Elf was?
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Secret Elf Gift Exchange 2017

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

What did you gift your person? * I sent to my person a bag of Beans, a Letter Tiles game, a Jigsaw puzzle, a Siggy and 3 Avatars -- all with the theme all or around Severus Snape, because ... because.

What did you receive from your Secret Elf? * Ah, my own Secret Elf sent me a most beautiful Avatar and Siggy, both from Fantastic Beasts, a bunch of Beans (for my pets), a book list (of possible books to read)!, ideas for my Games Tent in the Sett, and a wish for a very Merry Christmas. <3

Did your Secret Elf reveal himself/herself to you? If not, did you figure out who your Secret Elf was? * My Secret Elf revealed herself to me (HI KENDRA). :wub:
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Re: Secret Elf Gift Exchange 201

Post by Shadow Gaunt »

What did you gift your person? I gifted a new avatar and new signature. I also have some book recommendations and a few puzzles. Finally, I submitted something for Serpent Times.
What did you receive from your Secret Elf? I recieved two new avatars and two new signatures (which I’m using right now), 100 Beans, a bunch of cookie recipes, and some help with the Quidditch Elimination Game
Did your Secret Elf reveal himself/herself to you? If not, did you figure out who your Secret Elf was? Since I knew my person helped me with the Quidditch Team, it was either Tarma, Will, or Amy. However, Tarma is above and I know she didn’t do it while Will was rooting for the Harpies long before Secret Elf. Thus, I say my secret Elf was Professor Amy Lupin.
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin

Return to “The Scrapbook Archive”