Magical Merge

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Magical Merge

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

So what is the Magical Merge? Basically, it's the merging of one story line with another.

Are there any books that you wish would somehow become part of the same universe, and the story continues from there? Write about it! (If you include a graphic, please keep it to 600 x 600 pixels or less. )

Something I made up yesterday - Wishful thinking ...

Yes, the picture below depicts Harry Dresden of the Dresden Files (author Jim Butcher).
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Re: Magical Merge

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

oh, i would love if Harry joined Harry!!

Two of my favorite things that I've come across that are not necessarily book based:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 97de87.jpg
Sailormoon+Doctor Who

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 8f8279.jpg
Harry Potter+Doctor Who

Now, as far as books, a lot of ones I read area similar like Instrumentalities of the Night and The Black Company, and obviously there's the theory on Stephen King's books....I'd like to see Black Jewels meets Dresden Files though; that'd be interesting to see how they deal with the jewel system and the vampires together....
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Because I absolutely laughed when I saw this merge of 3 different worlds ...

I didn't make it; many kudos to whoever did make it ...

Yes, I say 3 different worlds because that is ... Captain Jack Sparrow, Legolas and, well, expelliarmus!
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

IT IS SO BAD. :lol:

For those who don't get it - that is Edward Cullen of Twilight films (and Cedric Diggory) and our own Harry Potter.
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black wrote:Image

IT IS SO BAD. :lol:

For those who don't get it - that is Edward Cullen of Twilight films (and Cedric Diggory) and our own Harry Potter.

Ahahaha, at first glance I thought it was Frodo!
Maralyn Bradford
No broom

Post by Maralyn Bradford »

I must've been the last person to hear of Sweeney Todd. As a matter of fact I only read the book a few months ago and watched the movie only days ago! I was very excited to see some HP cast members playing in it!

When I saw this I knew exactly what I wanted to put!

What if Mrs. Lovett, often called a witch in the story, was destined to be reborn again in 1951 as a pure-blood witch?

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

from mugglenet meme
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

A new t-shirt available! (Several folks have it? Do a Google search "doctor who t-shirt hogwarts" )

Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black wrote:A new t-shirt available! (Several folks have it? Do a Google search "doctor who t-shirt hogwarts" )

AHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST HAVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!
Prof. Amy Lupin
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Amy Lupin »

Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: replaced photobucket picture with another so picture shows - Tarma
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Speaking of Twilight and Harry Potter merges ...

Prof. Amy Lupin
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Amy Lupin »

Although Pirates of the Caribbean isn't technically a book, there have since been some books based on the movies, and, in fact, much of the inspiration for the movies came from On Stranger Tides by Tim Powers.

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

EEEEEeeeeeeeee

Harry Potter and Doctor Who (for those who don't recognize the images)

HOWEVER, we could also go into the thing of Bartemius Crouch Junior but we won't ...
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

This isn't quite a magical merge, but in a way, it is. How many know what happens in this particular show, and what Harry Potter spell was used?

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

The Mortal Instruments & Harry Potter ....

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

I was looking for an Inkheart/Harry Potter Mash-up and saw this and laughed and laughed ....

Katelin Ross
Oakshaft 79

Post by Katelin Ross »

Found this one!!

Last edited by Katelin Ross on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you to my Secret Santa 2018 for the wonderful signature and avatar!!
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

!!!

Return to “Between the Pages”