Magical Merge

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Magical Merge

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Image shows 3 people in what appears to be a castle room (although we know it is Rivendell and probably outside). Elrond (at left of image and in foreground) is gazing at a parchment he holds in his left hand. In the background to the right is Gandalf and even further back, in the middle, is Bilbo. They are listening to Elrond.
Words at top of image -"This is the strangest map I've ever seen."
Words in middle of image - "Footprints are walking around with names written under them."
space
"And where in Middle Earth is 'Hogwarts'?"
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Graphic shows picture of Hermione, Harry and Ron. Hermione looks determined, Harry has mouth open a bit with 'oh oh' expression on face and Ron is peering out from under bangs with mouth all squinched - it appears to be a screen shot from when they are first years (maybe second) - in a black frame
Words in white under the picture, all large and bold Caps -- "GO TO HOGWARTS, THEY SAID."
Under that, in small font "It would be fun, they said."
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Graphic shows Baby Yoda holding a coffee cup, looking introspective.
Words above the picture "Me staring at my bookshelves trying to decide how I want to be emotionally destroyed next."

Return to “Between the Pages”