'Tis the Season Jigsaw

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

'Tis the Season Jigsaw

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

The Worst Witch All at Sea by Jill Murphy:
The feast was spread out on two long trestle-tables. There were several jugs of orange juice, two silver dishes full of kippers (Mildred made a mental note that she must get one or two for Tabby), ten silver racks stuffed with toast, pots of butter, four huge jars of marmalade, two pots of Marmite, three silver dishes full of crispy bacon, a large dish of grilled tomatoes and two more loaves in case anyone was still hungry.
Food is celebrated in so many books. I think that this scene, in a Jigsaw created by Emily Spencer, is one that many of us will recognize!

Merry & Pippin Jigsaw

Send me the completed picture (include your time solved and number of puzzle pieces in the picture, please) in a HOL PM titled 'Tis the Season Jigsaw.

You have until January 20th (11:59pm HOL time) to send it to me!
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: 'Tis the Season Jigsaw

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Completed Jigsaw puzzle sent in by:

Silvana Mandeville
Aurelia West
Cole Thronheart
Maxim Trevelyan
Harry Walles
Louis Walles
Emily Spencer
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Book Club”