Reading Treasure Map - Questions

Sky Alton
Cleansweep Two

Reading Treasure Map - Questions

Post by Sky Alton » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:53 pm

If you have any questions about The Reading Treasure Map challenge, please ask them below and we'll get back to you ASAP
"Does the Walker choose the path or the path the walker?" -Garth Nix
(Av/sig by Amy!)
Adaleine Shuster
No broom

Re: Reading Treasure Map - Questions

Post by Adaleine Shuster » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:26 pm

The first question is can you mix with maps together? My second question is just to confirm, on the page with the instructions and the map we post the map number and posts there, right?

Blue background by Solid Backgrounds
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:08 pm

Adaleine Shuster wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:26 pm
The first question is can you mix with maps together? My second question is just to confirm, on the page with the instructions and the map we post the map number and posts there, right?
No, you may not mix the maps together. You will notice that some locations are shared in the 3 maps -- choose the one you think is most appealing to you. :D
Yes, confirming that you post your map number there on the page with the instructions - which you've already done!
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... image by Susan Seddon Boulet
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Fri May 31, 2019 11:54 pm

Question:
I've just found Reading Treasure Map. Can I still participate in this?

Answer:
Yes!

As Sky wrote, in the Introductory Post, here
The Reading Treasure Map is an activity that will run for the entirety of the Spring Term: February 1st to June 30th. You can join in at any time. You will pick a map from the options below and read books that match the locations on your map, then post about them on the Book Club.
So it's quite possible you will be able to read at least five books, and get that Literary Explorer Award. If you get started right away, and read fast, you might even earn the Literary Adventurer Award. B)
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... image by Susan Seddon Boulet
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Book Club”