Where Do You Live?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL
Deiniol Murphy
No broom

Post by Deiniol Murphy » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:03 am

Hello!
I live in the North-West of England, but I have a Welsh first-name and an Irish surname - COOL!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Deiniol
Pim Robertson
No broom

Post by Pim Robertson » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:00 am

I live near central Scotland !! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Have since I was 2 years old!
I was born and lived in Thailand for 1 year. Proud, I am!

Man you gotta get used to it in the winter its way too cold! /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />
Last edited by Pim Robertson on Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Made at the Sig N' Av Palace by Cho Delacour
Rikku Lovely
No broom

Post by Rikku Lovely » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:49 am

I live in a town in a county of Wester New York. lol That would be good old United States. If anyone lives around here pm me! It'd be cool to know someone close to me /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Last edited by Rikku Lovely on Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image QUOTE "We sure made a great couple..."~Gippal FFX-2[/quote] Make sure you say hi to my pet-moogle Kupokins... "Kupo!" (that means he says hi) I was thinking of putting this in Al Bhed but then all of you wouldn't understand this lol or think I was crazy at least ^o^. Anyways... GO EAGLES YAYYYYY! If you haven't realized by now; I'm a RAVENCLAW GIRL!
Ilaina Summers
No broom

Post by Ilaina Summers » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:53 am

The good old Pine Tree State!!! WHOOO!!!! GO MAINE!
Christina Allison
No broom

Post by Christina Allison » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:02 am

Well I'm from the US! All of you from the usa will already know this about my state, but heres some clues:

1. Corn everywhere you look.
2. smells like cow poo.
3. farms everywhere.
4. outsiders call us the corn state.

Haven't guessed it?

Well, I live in Iowa! The funny thing is that whenever I meet someone from out of my state, get to know them and tell them I'm from Iowa, they always look me up and down and say "you don't look like a farmer," lol right, they always expect iowans to be farmers that love to eat corn, lol! People shouldn't steriotype the state unless they've lived there for awhile. OK, well, I am from Iowa! TTYL!
Koharu Kun
No broom

Post by Koharu Kun » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:49 pm

Born and raised in California, U.S.A. But now I live in North Dakota, the state of absolute nothingness!!! Really, nothing but plains, as far as the eye can see.
Thank you, Ellad, at Hogsmaede's ID Card Shop, for my signiture!
Mishell Lefebvre
No broom

Post by Mishell Lefebvre » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:46 pm

I am from Mexico /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

No cities, please, for privacy reasons. -- Rhi
Last edited by Mishell Lefebvre on Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes Life Breaks In Mysterious Ways
Mishell Lefebvre|Ravenclaw|mi630|member of the Pen Pal Club
Thalia Muna
No broom

Post by Thalia Muna » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:36 pm

I am from Worcestershire in England..I'm expecting hardly anyone to know where that is! Its my dream to move to California..and I'm going on a drama trip with school to San Francisco in October /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> (Just so moderators and that are clear - Worcestershire is the county I live in, not the name of the city/town or anything. Just thought I'd clear that up!)
Last edited by Thalia Muna on Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pandora Aether Morpheus
No broom

Post by Pandora Aether Morpheus » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:48 pm

I live in Czech republic. For those who don't know where it is, it is small country in the Central Europe (new member of EU).

Some people know about Czechoslovakia, but since 1993 we ae departed to Czech republic and Slovak republic.

Edited out paragraph about the city - please don't state exactly where it is you live, as this goes against our privacy guidelines; cheers, Dom
Last edited by Pandora Aether Morpheus on Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Layla Tidane
No broom

Post by Layla Tidane » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:58 pm

Lil old England

Tucked away in a peaceful part (for now).
Stacy Proe
No broom

Post by Stacy Proe » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:01 pm

I live in Oklahoma, in the United States, and like Misty from Texas, I know about the heat we have around here, I worked this summer for the county I live in, and the 100 degree heat plus the 200+ degree asphalt I'd have to work with and around doesn't make it any better, but $9 an hour for 8+ hours a day kept my mind off the heat for a bit.
Draco Angelus
No broom

Post by Draco Angelus » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:21 am

I live in Norway, it lies north east of England for those of you who haven't bothered to check your maps /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> It is the long country with a lot of mountains that are attached to Sweden /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Cyriel Aurorus
No broom

Post by Cyriel Aurorus » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:04 pm

Another chance for you to stare... ESTONIA (Eesti, Eesti elagu!!!) /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> And I've lived in Finland (Hyvä Suomi!!!) too, so if someone needs help with Estonian or Finnish, just ask be /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Well I know that there's at least one person (besides me, of course) from both countries, who can help too /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> But still /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

P.S. I know where Lithuania is too, and I've even been there /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
|Cyriel Bowl of D00m! \o/|cy602|Fifth Year|Prefect|
|SPD|Spice Squad|Paw Print|LCPP Head|Teh Ubar|
Casey Casewin
No broom

Post by Casey Casewin » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:05 pm

I'M from Canada!!!!! ((Home of the defending Olympic Gold medal for men's and womens Hockey teams!!! well at least until the winter games of 06 then we'll see))
I live in the crazy province of Ontario. Although Canada is a bi-lingual country (French and english) don't ask me anything about french I can't speak it or spell it. Which is kinda pathetic being that both my grandparents knew french and spoke it fluently.
Zophia Elfman
No broom

Post by Zophia Elfman » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:59 pm

I'm up there with Casey, I also live in Canada, in Ontario to be precise. I don't speak french either though, my excuse being, I am Italian by birth, so no need to learn French.
~Life is aDream Somehow~
Siggy and Av made my Pyrus @ Sig N' Av Palace
Vivian Durdenski
No broom

Post by Vivian Durdenski » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:12 pm

Poland here. Just in case: it's in Central Europe. No, it's not a part of Russia. No, we do not have polar bears. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Brea Daniels
No broom

Post by Brea Daniels » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:31 pm

I'm in Ohio in the United States.

Have lived in a few different states as I've gotten a little older, but I've mostly lived in Ohio.
Whee!
Aslynn Johnson
No broom

Post by Aslynn Johnson » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:50 pm

I live in the U.S. I have lived in a couple of states but over the last few years it has mostly been Michigan, Hawaii, and now Oregon.
Isabel Hutchins
No broom

Post by Isabel Hutchins » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:08 am

I live in California /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Last edited by Isabel Hutchins on Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euvira Samara
No broom

Post by Euvira Samara » Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:37 am

I live in California! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Return to “Discussions”