Where Do You Live?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Cassandra Dresden
No broom

Post by Cassandra Dresden »

I live in California as well. It's been raining really bad for weeks by me. They had to completely close one of the highways in Big Sur. But it has stopped for a couple of days. It's been on and off like this for a while.
“So what if the universe is a pointless mass of hydrogen refuse powered by entropy. I’m spreading ketchup on a rubber duck, and after that I’m going to brush its teeth. So there.â€￾ –Rob Landley
“In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and was generally considered a bad move.â€￾ –The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe, by Douglas Adams
Dillon Byrne
No broom

Post by Dillon Byrne »

I live in The U.S.A. in Missouri, but I was born in Texas.
Hufflepuff (Second Year, di550, USA, Half-Blood)
Wand: 12 inches, Maple, Pheonix Tail Feather
Pet: Snow Owl named Belmont
Avery Brookshire
No broom

Post by Avery Brookshire »

I live in the U.S. in Oregon. I don't really like it here-I'd rather be back on my beach in my homestate of California. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" /> Oh well, someday I'd really like to travel to New Zealand, England and Ireland. I've always wanted to live in England though...hehehe /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
*Yo ho, yo -ouch!- a pirate's life for me*

"Of course the Neverlands vary a good deal. John's had a lagoon with flamingo's flying over it at which John was shooting, while Michael, who was very small, had a flamingo with lagoons flying over it."

~I'm having Sirius denial~
Lisbeth Loja
No broom

Post by Lisbeth Loja »

I am from Peru, that is in South America. we are surrounded by Ecuador , Colombia, Brazil , Bolivia, Chile and the Pacific Ocean... love the sea /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Even though I love it here, I would like to visit some european countries, I have a fascination for Europe

No cities please
Last edited by Lisbeth Loja on Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a GRRrR!ff!Nd.r Girl !!! ^.^
Wand: Holly - Unicorn hair - 11 1/2 inches
I.d.: Li363
Owl: Spectacled Owl named Moka
Elleze Drayer
No broom

Post by Elleze Drayer »

I live in Kentucky, U.S.A. And yes, we do wear shoes here /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I love it here because the land is so beautiful, rolling green hills of bluegrass and horses grazing. But I wish the people were a little less closed minded.
"The only woman awake is the woman who has heard the flute." -- Rumi
Leyla Night
No broom

Post by Leyla Night »

I'm from Norway, and I must say I'm quite amazed at the number of Norwegians on this site. Like, there are three of us just on this page of messages (of course if this message doesn't appear on top of the next page, that is!). That seems quite a lot to me, but it's fun of course!
Prof. Ceit Uiseag
No broom

Post by Prof. Ceit Uiseag »

I'm sure I'd posted in here O.o Maybe it was an old thread.

Anyway, I'm from Scotland, but currently living in England. A certain Mr McDermott has convinced me that some bits of it aren't all that bad /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I think I might stay here for a while. *g*

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Become who you were born to be...</span>
Dani Cohen
No broom

Post by Dani Cohen »

I live in England! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Rebecca Faethorne
No broom

Post by Rebecca Faethorne »

Iam from Australia. The land down under. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

No cities please -- Rhi
Last edited by Rebecca Faethorne on Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sister of Alexandria Faethorne | Crazy Huffie | Daughter of Ashlee Sully | TarzanBecca

Titles Alex and I hold: HOL's to most loving sister's | Faethorne sister's | Troublemaking twins | Deadly viper assassination squad | SPAM queens | Crazy twins | Weasel twins | Slythie sister's | Huffie sister's | ESP twins
Tyler Wood
No broom

Post by Tyler Wood »

Hey Everyone! At the moment I currently live in the USA well Massachusetts to be precise. But there is a slight chance that I will be moving to New York City.
~*Tye*~

Tyler Wood | First Year | Slytherin | ty555

When we were little we were told to color inside the lines but if we live that way, then whats the point of living?

Once you have hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up.

. . . Always reach for the stars . . . . you're bound to grasp something. . .
Carlos Lerma
No broom

Post by Carlos Lerma »

I live in Mexico in a city which is up to the north of Mexico. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Please don't give out too much information, detailing where your city is, is the same as stating the name, which is not allowed.
Last edited by Carlos Lerma on Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Morgy at the Hogsmeade's ID Card Shop
David Ravenfeather
No broom

Post by David Ravenfeather »

I live in Czech republic, a looser country in middle of Europe.
Marishca Van Tassle
No broom

Post by Marishca Van Tassle »

I live in Texas. Beautiful Texas. It is wired to read all the different places that everyine is from. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Marishca Van Tassle

[No cities please--please check the HOL Handbook for details. Also, to get rid of those pesky open tags, all you have to do is click "Close all Tags" when you're finished--I fixed yours here.]
Last edited by Marishca Van Tassle on Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sophia Darko
No broom

Post by Sophia Darko »

I live in the U.S, in the overly populated Golden State. But how I long for the U.K
Emma Greene
No broom

Post by Emma Greene »

I live in Singapore. My home! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Belle Vespera
No broom

Post by Belle Vespera »

In Norway /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Dreco Onyx Fallame
No broom

Post by Dreco Onyx Fallame »

i live in usa, california. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
Azana Moon
No broom

Post by Azana Moon »

I live in South Carolina, USA where it never snows... although I used to live in New Jersey for almost 11 years /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Adelaide Starr

Post by Adelaide Starr »

i live in the boring old state of Illinois.. in the US of A! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
ive lived here my entire life~ Not in the same city though..
i was born in the city and lived there for 5 years. then we moved to the suburbs~
Jessica Marie
No broom

Post by Jessica Marie »

I live in Mississippi in the U.S. Sometimes I wish that I lived somewhere else, but I'm still happy living here.
Thanks to Talya Mamush at the Sig N' Av Palace!
Gryffindor/Second Year/je561

Return to “Discussions”