Where Do You Live?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Kam McAthester

Post by Kam McAthester »

I live in Canada..... North Western Ontario to be exact.

(BTW, did anyone miss me? I've been busy.)

~ Kam
Prof. Wylie Weasley
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Wylie Weasley »

I live in the sunniest place in the world - Scotland. Not to far away from Edinburgh ( that's the capital in case you don't know /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ) So does kelsey willow and darcey goode. (hufflepuff quidditch captain and slytherin co head prefect)

No cities, please. -- Rhi
Last edited by Prof. Wylie Weasley on Fri May 07, 2004 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan McKay

Post by Ryan McKay »

it's so cool seeing where all you people are from!

I'm another Norwegian...I don't know if the word "another" fits here as
the only other Norwegian I know is Ilo, and she's one of my best friends in RL.

we definitely need more Scandinavians here... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />
Mirabella Nevlome
No broom

Post by Mirabella Nevlome »

Bah..always late...

Anyways, I live in Texas...northern part, if it matters! *LOL* Lived here for about ten years, and before moving here I lived in Tennessee. So yes, very southern gal here...kinda /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> *LOL*
Mira|Gryffindor Ninja|GQT Liek Whoa|fluent in typoese|Kim Jaejoong fangirl|<3333's everyone|PARQUE ESPANIA!!!

Keety Rhea
No broom

Post by Keety Rhea »

I love living in the United States(I live in Ohio) but, I do wish I could in these places:
1. United Kingdom
2. Japan
3. Germany
4. Austria

I am quite strange. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

~keety~
Last edited by Keety Rhea on Tue May 11, 2004 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Credit to: Jenna Hathaway from Ravenclaw

Reserve Ravenclaw Prefect!! Zoki Phatom's HOL Mommy! Eno calls me Katie!

ke400-Fifth Year
Prof. Ikaika Kaleo
No broom

Post by Prof. Ikaika Kaleo »

Jordan is a Middle Eastern country which borders Saudi Arabia, Israel, Syria and I believe Iraq, too. You've gotten a new king in the last decade because King Hussein died, his wife used to be a supermodel. Jordan is one of the US's strongest allies in the middle east.

I wish I were better travelled. We've a lot of americans, brits, australians and new zealanders here! never really noticed until now.

'Good taste is the enemy of creativity'~Pablo Picasso

Home Is Where the Sett Is.
Catleen Lee

Post by Catleen Lee »

*Walks in room with a big smile*

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

NORTHERN ONTARIO/CANADA!!! WOOOT!*Waves a mini flag that is straped to her finger*

Well, North-West Ontario like what Kam said (Im a floor above her right now. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

Oooo.... if you guys think yeah have humitity problems, then cool off here! Living right on the Lake Supirior makes it very cold (the winds blow off onto the main land). But its warming up a little right now. But just the other day I found a small mountain of snow. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Ha, ha, ha. We might be moving to BC soon though. That or Switzerland (but I know no German, Dutch, or French or... wait a minute... I know french! Bwa ha ha! Im all set! I know english too.... but you might have guessed that, reading this post and all.... )

I also want to visit Japan and Australia!!! *Runs to Japan and Australia*

Keep Chillin!

.::Catleen Lee::.

Pweh, what a long post!
Lily Peters
No broom

Post by Lily Peters »

QUOTE Wow.. Im the first here with Florida. I personally think Florida is ok. Too many bugs. ick...owell.. but there are lots of oranges. *nods* Oranges are good. And sunshine. And beaches. Lots of beaches. So its not that bad. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />[/quote]

Oh, and up until now I thought I was the only Floridian here! Yes, that's right, Lily's from the southern United States, but my heart beats strong with the Bristish! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Besides Disney World and all that, it can get quite boring down here! I need to move to England...

~Lily~
Last edited by Lily Peters on Sun May 16, 2004 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liz Randerson
No broom

Post by Liz Randerson »

Singapore here!! In case you haven't heard of it before. It's a really really small country next to Malaysia. It's really hot in here. And sometimes really boring. But, it's really cool! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I believe i'm not the only Singaporean here, right?
*huggles* Thanks Ilo for the sig!
- Liz Randerson- li488- Second Year- Pink hamster named Pluee
- Gryffindor- Proud Lion- Gryffs Awards Committee- Insama Tent
- Dragon Heartstring, Cedar, 13 inches- Right wand hand- Troublemaker
Lizzie Watson
No broom

Post by Lizzie Watson »

I'm from New Jersey, USA. Although it is a crowded I do plan on moving when I get older. Now it is okay though I like being an hour from New York. The weather isn't bad either. I really like the four season thing, I think change is good.
Lizzie Watson

Neha . Tawny . Tiffany ~ May the dust be with you. <3
Tiffany Styles
No broom

Post by Tiffany Styles »

I live in Illinois which is in the United States. It's a "great" place with lots of farms down in the south. We have the 8th largest carillon in the world (I think 8th) here. That's about all, but it's a neat place to live I guess although I'm with Lily. I want to move to England.
Tiffany Styles
Daine Sarrasri
No broom

Post by Daine Sarrasri »

I live in New York, no not the city, but i plan on moving over to ireland when i'm older.
I also might do an exchange progra which means i would be going to NORWAY!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
-Daine
Nothing applies to me!-SwD
Ilona Littrell
Oakshaft 79

Post by Ilona Littrell »

Norway rocks! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

...only it's very cold in the winter .... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

hehe... I'm from Norway see /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
it's nice here, lovely nature, and the land of the nothern light, very beautiful.

though you kinda get enough of it when growing up here, So I'd join Lils and Tiffany and move to England and come here on holidays instead *G*
^Sig & Av made by me.
Feel free to PM me if you want one
|Sixth Year|Lady Marauder|Captain of the black PINK Pearl|
Aelita-chan
No broom

Post by Aelita-chan »

Hahaha... I live in Canada!! Tis very cold up here in the winter, but you get used to it. I'm glad it's spring time right now!

Oh, I so want to move to England or Australia one day... that would be the life... or maybe New Zealand, heard it's really beautiful down there...

Aelita-chan | ne404 | Gryffindor |
[color= hotpink]Lady Marauder[/color] | Fourth Year |
Ickle Itty Bitty Kawaii Kitty Boo McGee |

PETER AND AVI BELONG TO ME! <3
Dom Tarot
No broom

Post by Dom Tarot »

not sure if i posted here already but i live in california and im from england but one day i will live in austrailia and be a zoologist at the austrailia zoo but anyways im from california so if anyone ever visits or lives in cali you can come visit me!

Cheers

dom /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
my wand 12 3/4 inches Hippogriff tail hair. pet king cobra name (sizzle)
to Taia i will never forget you you were one of my fave teachers and you will always be
Aaron Wente

Post by Aaron Wente »

I live in MN, in the good old U.S.A
Mia Phoenixfeather
No broom

Post by Mia Phoenixfeather »

*high-fives Nagini* Wooo! Another Jordanian over here /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
One of these days I'm going to start the Arab Witches Association and me and Nagini can hold meetings where we both sit and stare at each other...Unless there's anyone else who wants to join? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

~mia
~ * Mia - Gryffindor Lioness * ~
'Goodnight Moon' Banned for Encouraging Children to Communicate With Furniture.
Kohli Cutler

Post by Kohli Cutler »

New York, USA over here!

I don't live in the city though! BOO! 45 minutes away though. It is semi-true alot of new-yorkers are mean, but I'm definitaly NOT one of them. =)
Naomi Tonks
No broom

Post by Naomi Tonks »

Oklahoma, USA resident in the hizzouse!

Edit: No cities please, Dom
Last edited by Naomi Tonks on Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ma, I gotta tell ya that without a doubt I get my best dancing lessons from you. You're the one who taught me how to twist and shout because you shout nonstop and you're so twisted, too! Woh-oh-oh-oh!" ~Penny Pingleton from the hit musical Hairspray.

Luv to all,
Naomi Tonks
Phoenix Lumen
No broom

Post by Phoenix Lumen »

I live in England, you know, that tiny country that's basically an island that (nearly) always has dreary weather. Am planning on leaving as soon as possible though. Maybe Stateside?

Return to “Discussions”