Your *real* Character

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Kara Elric

Post by Kara Elric »

Name: Diane
B-Day date: 7/8/90 (July 8th, 1990) (I love typing that out)
Personality: Varies. Usually I'm sarcastic, witty, energetic, loud, and annoying, though sometimes I can be downright grumpy and snappy
Where you live: Ohio
Male/Female: Female
Pet/s: A beagle, 13-inch, nearly 3 years old named Liberty Belle; two goldfish named Tails and Gackt
Fave book: Since I don't exactly read things often enough to have a favorite other than this: Harry Potter. Prisoner of Azkaban and OotP are tied for absolute HP favorite ^^;. Though other than that, I did like A Single Shard a lot, too. And The Outsiders.
Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean, because I'm a geek like that.
TV show: I hardly ever watch anything but music videos oo;. My favorite channel's probably VH1 though. I guess I like CSI above everything else for show wise oO;.
toon: South Park and Invader Zim are tied, for English stuff ^^;. As for anime, I like -loads- of stuff. At the moment, I'm obsessing over Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yu-Gi-Oh, Gundam Wing, Shaman King and Gravitation.
class: Art. I love Art. Art and Lunch. Okay, really, I do like those. But I like English/Reading and Science too ^^;.
colour: Blue. Royal blue, mainly. And grays.
place to be: By the water or in another country. Or state. I like Canada and New York a lot, because I'm odd like that.
Thing to do: Draw, write, roleplay, read, watch anime, sleep, eat, and be lazy.
Adriana Knight

Post by Adriana Knight »

Name: Gemma
B-Day date: 12th March
Personality: Shy, yet hyper; smart, and very sarcastic. And I can flip in a second; my personality is very variable. I have a tendancy to explode, yet I remain the peacemaker and the person to cry on the shoulder of...
Where you live: Yorkshire, England
Pet/s: 3 Horses; Lucy, Tang and Gwynn - 1 Dog; Megan - 1 Cat; Todd - A bazillion tropical fish; numerous
Fave book: I love too many!
movie: Loads... LOTR, When Harry Met Sally, Two Weeks Notice, 4 Weddings and a Funeral (I'm a Romantic Comedy Junkie.. xD), Chicago, Any original Disney Movies (I can't stand sequels... HAPPY ENDING! It doesn't go skew-wiffy!)
TV show: ER (all time fav!), CSI, Coupling, Friends, Will and Grace, most comedies. And thats about all I watch... An hour a night, lol.
toon: Anything Disney created, I love most cartoons. I watch them more than the little kids...
class: Biology, Chemistry and History
colour: Green, Purple, Black goes with everything...
place to be: Outside, by myself, where I can just sit and listen. Often up a tree, or somewhere like that.
thing to do: Read, sit and sketch or scribble my mind out, listen to music (while I do the other things) and debate my opinions.
Sinopa Nidawi

Post by Sinopa Nidawi »

Name: Susan or Sukey
B-Day date: May 24
Personality: I'm very quiet usually but once I warm up to people I can be really talkative. I've been told I'm sweet and that I'm always smiling, even when I'm upset about something. I'm usually really easy going and very little bothers me, but, when I'm with my friends I can get very hyper and silly.
Where you live: California
Pet/s: I have an orange Tabby named Thashi and two fish - a beta named Sampson and a cory cat named Bob the Second Esquire.
Fave book: The Return of Sherlock Holmes, Journey to the Center of the Earth, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, The Grey King, The Wheel of Time Cycle, The Coldfire Trilogy, The Pendragon Cycle um maybe I should just say I like books.
movie: Shawshank Redemption, Steal Big, Steal Little, LotR, Labyrinth, anything Harry Potter
TV show: I don't really watch TV but I've been know to sit down and watch CSI.
toon: I'm an anime freak so I like a lot of cartoons.
class: art/Wind Orchestra
colour: Either cobalt blue or Blue Violet But I also rather enjoy Payne's gray.
place to be: I prefer to by at home but I love visiting my Uncle up north in the Wine Country. Its so beautiful there.
thing to do: I like to go to Disneyland or the Movies with my friends. Also I like gathering my friends at my house order pizza and have videogame or anime marathons. I also like to draw goofy pictures and send them to my friends.
Dimitra Raskolnikov

Post by Dimitra Raskolnikov »

Name: Lauren
B-Day date: august 17th
Personality: Out going, creative, analytical, sarcastic, annoying, easy going, hyper, easily excited, knowledgeable, loud, honest and artistic
Where you live: Florida
Male/Female: female
Pet/s: 1 dog (sunny), 2 cats (muff and sally) and 1 boa constrictor (lucius)
Fave books: LOTR, HP, Anne Rice novels, star wars novels, historical fiction and some others
Fav movie: LOTR, HP, Starwars, POTC, Matrix, Xmen, Spiderman, anything Tim Burton or Johnny Depp, Monty Python and Mel Brooks flics, Breakfast Club and The Princess Bride
TV show: SNL, Simpsons and anything on the History channel
toon: Spongebob, Teen Titans, Rocko's Modern Life Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry etc
class: history, band and art
colour: i like all colors but green particularly
place to be: relaxing in the country, in marching practice or at a football game or traveling to new places.
Jennifer Gewin

Post by Jennifer Gewin »

Name: Jennifer
B-Day date: May 2
Personality: Kind, Down To Earth, Funny, Sensitive, Sweet, Smart.
Where you live: USA, Pennsylvania
Pet/s: None
Fave book: Harry Potter Collection / Series of Unfortunate Events
Movie: Harry Potter / Cheaper by the Dozen
TV show: 7th Heaven / Big Brother
Toon: Arthur
Class: History
Colour: Baby-Blue / Green / Red
Place to be: Vacation / Grams / Home
Thing to do: Be outside

- + Jennifer Gewin + -
Eterniti Black

Post by Eterniti Black »

Well, I'm new here at HOL (I just got sorted, still waiting for my ID...), so this should be a good way to introduce myself!

Name:Rowan (but I go by Decembyr)

B-Day date: August 3rd

Personality: Quiet, smart, sweet, dangerous, gothic, dark...

Where you live: Washington (state, not DC) USA

Pet/s: pet rat, name of Nikolas Angelus James Spike Timothy Emmanuel Louis Lestat (I know, too long...but I couldn't decide which name!)

Fave book: All the HP books, Sabriel, Lirael, Abhorsen...all of Tamora Pierce's books...and The Midnighters vol. 1: The Secret Hour (really good, new book...by Scott Westerfeld...check it out!)...many more...

movie: HP (all three, although the 3rd one kinda sucked story-wise), Princess Bride, Interview With The Vampire, Queen of the Damned, The Craft, Practical Magick, Labrynth...many more...

TV show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Angel, Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle, Law and Order, West Wing, Ed, and (yet again) many more...

toon: Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Digimon, Jackie Chan Adv.

class: English and Drama

colour: Black, Dark Blue, Dark Purple, Dark Red, Green, Silver, White

place to be: At my best friends house, or at school...also libraries, and churches, and cemeteries

thing to do: read, write, surf the internet, chat, hang out with friends, laugh, smile, play video games, play board games, play card games, watch Buffy, work out at the YMCA, go to a library, walk around the local cemetery... /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />
Aurora Sommerset
No broom

Post by Aurora Sommerset »

Name: I'd rather not say. Aurora really is my middle name, though everyone calls me Rory.
B-Day date: 13th January 1986
Personality: I'm a Draco Malfoy knockoff. Except perhaps not as whiny as the books portray.
Where you live: USA. I miss the UK.
Pet/s: A dog and a hamster, though the hamster is everyones' really.
Book/s: Hmm. It's a tie between Harry Potter and Anita Blake.
Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean or The Lost Boys, depending on the day.
TV show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Toon: X-Men and DragonBall Z
Class: Math and science.
Colour: Green, black, and silver. (Yes, I even liked them before HP.)
Place to be: The stables.
Thing to do: Read or ride horses.
Last edited by Aurora Sommerset on Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
^Thanks to Morgy Black at the ID Card Shop
~~~
Rory | Evil Twin One | au500 | Slytherin
"That's the thing about magic. There's always consequences. Always!" – Spike
Cmodraneh tusehydeuh.
Promptu alethia – Sierra Sky and Aurora Sommerset
Sophronia Bradenton
No broom

Post by Sophronia Bradenton »

Name: I don't like my name...so call me Lutra, everyone does
B-Day date: Jan. 6
Personality: Shy, reserved, never says much, but when I'm with my friends I'm weird, crazy, insane, and when I'm seeing Phantom I'm obsessive and hyper because I love that musical so bloody much.
Where you live: A boring town in New Jersey
Pet/s: A cat and a dog
Fave book: I have to pick one book? That's impossible, you know...
movie: I'll say X-Men
TV show: CSI!
toon: Hmm...*thinks* Land Before Time...but that's a movie...
class: Band and choir
colour: Black...it's the obsessive Phantom fan in me
place to be: The Majestic theatre!
thing to do: Read, sing, write stories
*Overlord of Oboes and Mistress of the Majestic*

yum yum eat 'em up
Edith Blackwood

Post by Edith Blackwood »

Name: Edith
B-Day date: July 12 1985
Personality: Loyal, Protective, Moody, Happy, Giddy, Highstrung
Where you live: Canada
Pet/s: 2 Dogs<3Fave book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban & the Order of the Pheonix... of COURSE i LOVE the rest, but those two <3 WInter Rose, Ombria in Shadow (Both by Patricia A McKillip), Merlin (Robert Nye), Paradise Lost (John Milton), "Repent Harlequin!" Said the TickTockMan, Crackpots (Both by Harlan Ellison), The Neverending Story, Momo (Both by Michael Ende), LotR set (Tolkien), and the Hobbit too <3 and a few others I've forgotten
movie: Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, All HP Movies - specially the Third <3 Although it's abnormally rushed and they leave out TWO of the THREE QUIDDITCH MATCHES I MEAN HONESTLY!!!!!! >=( Also the LotR movies, special 2nd and 3rd... and Nobodies Baby =)
TV show: Deadwood
toon: don't watch them
class: English and Literature
colour: Pink, grapeviolet, red, black, and this one certain shade of green
place to be: in the Forest /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> or by the water
thing to do: Host Harry Potter themed parties... and i'm RATHER good at it... from Dueling to Bean Hunts.. I can DO it all /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> also my hobbit parties /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I also love having picnics /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Chris White

Post by Chris White »

Name: FIRST name ONLY
B-Day date: 1st February 1988
Personality: Fun Loving, Compulsive
Where you live: Australia
Male/Female: Male
Pet/s: Soon to Have Turtles
Fave book: HarryPotter/Damage Done
movie: Spiderman 2/Swordfish/Richie Rich
TV show: Alias
toon: Naruto
class: Computer Studies
colour: Black
place to be: Diving off a Huge cliff into a lake
thing to do: Skirmish/webdesign

No cities, please
Last edited by Chris White on Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ash Night
No broom

Post by Ash Night »

Name: Aurora, though everybody calls me Rory
B-Day date: August 3, 1990
Personality: I'm strange. I'll leave it at that. What more? Ok ok, I'm sarcastic...that works.
Where you live: USA (texas)
Pet/s: 3 dogs, 3 cats, and 1 rat
Book/s: Harry Potter(of course) and Demon In My View
Movie: Almost all Tim Burton movies, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail
TV show: Friends? Even though it's over? ok, Angel, nahhh. VIVA LA BAM!!
Toon: Invader ZIM!
Class: English
Colour: black and hot pink
Place to be: alone in my room, listening to music, or on the computer, in the dark, listening to music.
Thing to do: ...listen to music...go on the computer...
Last edited by Ash Night on Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ariek Caniam

Post by Ariek Caniam »

Name: Keira (Ariek, my Role-playing name is merely Keira backwards.)

B-Day date: 02.28.89

Personality: Well, I consider myself to be logical, realistic, and rational, and I don't get stressed out easily or pay much attention to drama that happens around me. Unfortunately, that means I come off as slightly cold to classmates sometimes - because I give them dirty looks when they whine about their 'so hard' lives.

Don't get me wrong, typically I am quite easy going - and I'm full of more giggles then anyone else I know. But don't mistake giddy chuckles for airheaded-ness, I'm full of sarcasm, wit, and general spunk. X3

Fave book: Right now I'm *so* feeling the Vampire Chronicles, you know - Interview with a Vampire, Vampire Lestat, all that good stuff. I've been fond of the Moorchild since I was a little girl and have read it something like a bajillion times, anyone else read it?

Movie: Moulin Rouge, and William Shakespeare Presents: Romeo and Juliet - both directed by Baz Lumerham. I also like Vanilla Sky, Minority Report, and AI - all Steven Speilburg, I think.

TV show: BEST WEEK EVER! -spazzes- Actually, just about anything on Vh1 is gold. I can't wait for I love the 90's!

toon: So many! ^.^ I love Codename: Kids Next Door, Rugrats: All Growed Up, Fairly Odd Parents, Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, Futurama, Simpsons, just about all cartoons that come on these days, basically.

class: Art, with English a semi-close second.

colour: I instantly say black, then remember it's not a colour - it's a shade. So I'm going to go with blue, which is my second favourite.

place to be: In front of my computer, sadly enough.

thing to do: Drawing. I love doodling rabidly, and want to be an animator when I'm older - I just need to crack down and improve more.
Last edited by Ariek Caniam on Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Josefine Sui
No broom

Post by Josefine Sui »

Name: Eva
B-Day date: 03.17.1990
Personality: I'd say I'm fair, realistic, humorous, sarcastic and a daydreamer sometimes. Some people think I'm heartless just because I don't pay a lot of attention to their "problems" (I dyed my hair red and it's looking terrible ... what a big, big problem).
Where you live: Austria
Pet/s: A cat, actually named Trinity but everyone calls it Smüp or Katze (spell it like it's written (= ) two fish (a goldfish named Gold and a carp named Fisch) and last but not least a spider that's living under my wardrobe
Fave book: Hard question... some German books (noone knows them so I don't write them down) and of course Harry Potter (and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
Movie: The Sixth Sense, Finding Nemo and some more
TV show: I barely watch TV
toon: erm ... The Simpsons maybe, or Southpark
class: Maths, Chemistry and Art
colour: I don't have a favourite color, I just have favourite combinations of colors.
place to be: Africa
Thing to do: listening to music, playing the piano, being lazy,...
Last edited by Josefine Sui on Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allie Liquidfire

Post by Allie Liquidfire »

Name: Allie ^^;
B-Day date: September 28, 1989

Personality: For an introvert, I'm pretty talkative, but I often seem aloof in conversations, don't get me wrong, I don't ignore people, but sometimes I look like I'm zoning a little. I'm pretty laid back, lazy if you prefer, but pretty peppy and energetic as well. I'm easily manipulated, and gullible.I'm an idealist, and pretty contradictive, if you haven't noticed.

Where you live: New Jersey

Pet/s: Two Dogs, Jack and Roobie.

Fave book: Hmmm...I'm not quite sure, I read a variety of different genres, but I'm big on romance, comedy and horror is pretty good too, even though I can't stand horror movies.
movie:

TV show: Saturday Night Live! I just can't get enough of comedy.

toon: More Comedy, I suppose you would call the simpsons a toon, I love the comedy. Spongebob is a pretty cute show too.

class: Biology and language arts.

colour: Baby Blue.

place to be: On a hill-top late at night, watching at the stars. Walking on the beach on a warm day. So romantic! ^___^

thing to do: I love playing with my dogs, or being with animals in general. Sometimes I'm caught just dreaming. Talking on the phone is a serious hobby. Sometimes reading.
Enderlynn Rose Danderfluff

Post by Enderlynn Rose Danderfluff »

Name: Eva Marie
B-Day date: March 18
Personality: Laid back, philosophical, fun loving, outgoing, hyper, contradictory
Where you live: Oahu, Hawaii/USA
Pet/s: Four goldfishes
Fave book: 'Salem's Lot, Scribbler of Dreams, A Swiftly Tilting Planet, etc
movie: Look Who's Talking (I, II, & III), Practical Magic, Big Fish, etc.
TV show: Degrassi : TNG, My So Called Life, Charmed, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, etc.
toon: Not a very big cartoon fan
class: Math (yes, math.), English, Science, PE, and Elective of my choice
colour: Ooh! Red, Blue, Baby Blue, Pink, Silver, Black, White..
place to be: in the car while going around the island and sightseeing. Ahh! the views!
thing to do: go around the island. Shop. Sightsee. take pictures. hang out. watch movies...and probably wayy more
Salana Mondego
No broom

Post by Salana Mondego »

Name: beth
B-Day date: 5/74
Personality: eclectic, shy, fun, artistic, moody, odd /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Where you live: tiny little spec of earth called rhode island
Male/Female: f
Pet/s: 2 turtles named rupert and giles *giggles*, sammi the maltese, dj the shepard/malamu/huskie horse beast.
Fave book: the hp series (of course), nancy drew's, and bram stroker's dracula.
movie: the philidelphia story (basically anything with cary grant), pirates, holy grail (which i can quote line for line on cue)
TV show: law and order, csi, jag, buffy, red dwarf, python, design shows
toon: fairly odd parents cracks me up.
class: since i'm way out of college, i'd say my favorite class *was* history
colour: burgundy
place to be: as long as it's not work, i'm pretty much happy
thing to do: anything art related. paint, draw, collage, altered books, scrapbooking.
^ sig by me ^
Eleanor Stone

Post by Eleanor Stone »

Name: Eleanor
B-Day date:7/11
Personality: Hehe... I dunno... people say me and my sister are sneaky
Where you live:
Pet/s: 5 horses and a dog
Fave book: Blood and Chocolate
movie: anything directed by Tim Burton
TV show: That 70's show
toon: Spider-man and his Amazing Friends
class: English and band
colour: All bright colours, they make me feel happy
place to be: Channelside or Baywalk... or with my horses
thing to do: Play guitar with Sadie or ride my horses or be with my boyfriend
Rireoosol Softrain
No broom

Post by Rireoosol Softrain »

Name: Begins with an I. You'll never guess.

B-Day date: January 14

Personality: Outgoing, nice, friendly, trustworthy

Where you live: Louisiana

Pet/s: none

Fave book: the Lord of the Rings trilogy, Harry Potter Series, and the His Dark
Materials trilogy

movie: so many favorties! Ok, Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Matrix Trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean, X-men & X2, The Scorpion King, Finding Nemo....some other ones I've just seen, but I must wait til the hype leaves me to be sure if they're a "fave"

TV show: I don't watch tv much now, but it used to be Buffy, Will & Grace, and I guess Scubs

toon: Sailor Moon

class: Science and English

colour: Blue

place to be: In front of my computer or with my friends

thing to do: read, chat online, surf the web, update my LJ, hang out with friends, drawing, computer graphics, playing my guitar, watch movies
~| <- riRe -> | owl: Luna | ebony, 10 1/2 inches, fairy hair | ~
| spice girl: Dark Spice | proud patronus prowler pirate|
Blake Slatton
No broom

Post by Blake Slatton »

Wooh, I love surveys!

Name: Kyle
B-Day date: February 14, 1990
Personality: Normally very friendly. I'm shy around people I don't know, but those people who know me, see my true psychosis.
Where you live: Texas
Male/Female: Male
Pet/s: Abbey (Golden Retriever ... Registered Name: "Lady Abigail"; one year, four months), Early (Cockatiel ... Registered Name: "Duke of Earl"; five years, seven months). Oh, and we are going to get another Golden Retriever and name him Oapie (Registered Name Will Be: "Sir Oapie"; he is one year, four months). I don't know what is with my family and giving pets titled of nobility in their documented names. Hehe.
Fave book: HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!
movie: So many ... Spider-Man 2, Finding Nemo, Father of the Bride I-II, The Lizzie McGuire Movie ... Romy and Michele.
TV show: Degrassi and Lizzie McGuire ... oh .. and Real World.
toon: Hmm ... Tom and Jerry .. or DARIA!
class: I like them all. This past year I was partial to U.S. History and Symphonic Band.
colour: Blue!
place to be: On my bed, reading, while the rain is pouring outside.
thing to do: go with friends places, read, and now, hang out on HOL!
Alte Sententiam | Pensieve Opinion Staff
Ravenclaw Book Club | Writer's Society

Sig made by Vladimir of Sig 'N 'Av Palace
Charlotte Black
No broom

Post by Charlotte Black »

Name: hm...starts with an L

B-Day date: April 3, 1900

Personalities: I can be the center of attention, or blend into the background...which ever I feel like that day. I'm always loyal, never lie, funny, think a lot and use big words though.

Where you live: New York

Pet/s: 2 cats, Mickie and Cocoa

Fave book: HP 2 and 3, LOTR, Terry Pratchett Discworld books, Isacc Asimov short stories, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More, Matilda. Sherlock Holmes....

movie: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, LOTR

TV show: crime shows (Murder She Wrote, CSI, especially Cold Case Files)

toon: Tom and Jerry, the non talking ones

class: lunch....I'm not sure, actually. Last school year I really liked social studies and german.

colour: YELLOW! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> though all of them really rock my socks.

place to be: calm, in the middle of nature (LOTS of trees and green and flowers), by a lake, where I can just sit in the quiet and think, or with friends

thing to do: play tennis, music, read, write, think, be with friends...

music: rock. mostly alternative, though classic, metal, hard rock and all work too /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Last edited by Charlotte Black on Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^by me^
"Do not be to eager to deal out death in judgement, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." JRR Tolkien
It is our choices, rather than our abilities, that decide who we truely are.

Sherlock Holmes is my idol

Return to “Discussions”