What's your favourite website to visit everyday?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

What's your favourite website to visit everyday?

Post by Evie Figg »

Besides HOL of course, and without sharing personal information what websites do you visit everyday?

For me, it's a balance between Tumblr and Instagram. I always have those two tabs open!

I follow mostly aesthetic blogs on tumblr, and food accounts on instagram. I actually have 5 different tumblr blogs for all different aesthetics! :lol:

What about you? What website(s) do you frequent?
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Re: What's your favourite website to visit everyday?

Post by February Fortescue »

Facebook. I'm a co-admin on a fanpage of my favorite "alternative" rock guitarist. Scary thing is, he reads the page. I got to meet him twice this summer. He knows who i am now. <<<swoons>>>

I'm creating a website for a church so i practically live on Weebly.

and, of course, HOL.
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Lex Green
No broom

Post by Lex Green »

For me, it's the series of wordle games I do, HOL and my spreadsheets - the first thing I do on my laptop everyday is go through these things!

I play the classic wordle, the mini crossword, connections, spotle & swiftle each day (spotle is guessing a Spotify artist and swiftle is guessing a Taylor Swift song)

I have a bunch of spreadsheets, including a couple that get updated daily, so I always sort out those first thing as well
A huge thank you to my secret elf for the sig!
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

I would probably say YouTube, Pinterest and Facebook. Other than HOL of course. I spend most of my time with physical projects so I love to put something on in the background, catch up on news and work on inspiration boards.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Reyyan Azkendra
No broom

Post by Reyyan Azkendra »

I think it's instagram and telegram. scrolling reels is what I'm addicted to xD

Other than that... my college web. Well, I took my assignment there. So, I have to open it every day to keep track of assignments and grades (but that website makes me sick, really!). :wacko:
Thank you for the cool signature, Ana! :wub:
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

I am not much of a social media user being an introvert and a nerd who only feels refreshed in the company of like-minded friends. I can usually be found on Harry Potter related platforms and websites or in strategic games involving multiple players. However, I may also be found on Facebook from time to time, watching reels and videos purely for entertainment, especially when I am tired, and viewing posts in fan pages.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Dibyarup James Potter
Oakshaft 79

Post by Dibyarup James Potter »

My favourite website to visit every day are:

- GMail (Yes, I check my mailbox hundreds of times a day and I love it because there's always something new and important for me to take a look at.)
- HOL
- Other Harry Potter related websites
- LeetCode
- YouTube
- Coursera
- edX
- LinkedIn

Yes, I am totally a nerd, almost always studying online. LOL! :P
1st Yr. Gryffindor with an aptitude for Charms, PotionsDADA | Aspiring Auror
Harry Walles
Oakshaft 79

Post by Harry Walles »

Other than HOL, I often go to Twitter (or X now that it changed the name) and BBC news as I like to keep informed about everything that is going on in the world!

I also daily visit the instagram account of HMV to see if anyone famous is coming to the HMV shop to sign albums.

Return to “Discussions”