Least Favorite Thanksgiving Food

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Least Favorite Thanksgiving Food

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

I've been hearing a lot on the radio lately on the topic of people's least Thanksgiving and/or holiday food. Apparently, the most hated according to multiple surveys is the cranberry jelly that comes out of the can. Other people have said they hate green bean casserole, which others really don't like turkey because of how dry it can get.

What about you - what's your least favorite Thanksgiving food and why?
Adaleine Shuster

Re: Least Favorite Thanksgiving Food

Post by Adaleine Shuster »

I really dislike cranberry sauce. I'm not really sure why, but it might have to do with the consistency and sweetness. I don't like turkey. That might just be because I don't like eating animals. It does get very dry, which I actually don't mind.
Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

I know this is a little late, but my least favorite Thanksgiving food is turnip. I absolutely hate turnip. It tastes really bitter to me. Of course, I don't like cranberry sauce either.
Tia Ksawer
No broom

Post by Tia Ksawer »

I. Hate. Cranberry Sauce. I love everything else. I love mashed potatoes. I love yams. Stuffing is the best. I even love green bean casserole. And as i'm responsible for cooking the turkey every year, I naturally love the turkey. But I do not like cranberry sauce. I have never really admitted this to anyone. But that is the only thing on my Thanksgiving dinner plate that I am happy to skip.
Doris Creevey
No broom

Post by Doris Creevey »

There are honestly several Thanksgiving foods that I do not like, but the main two are Turkey and Dressing. I know, I know, they are the foods that a lot of people feel are the main items for a thanksgiving dinner but I just don’t like them. Turkey is just normally too dry, and I just don’t hate for the texture of dressing.
I do end up sucking it up and end up eating my grandmothers turkey and dressing to make her happy though. -_-

Return to “Discussions”