Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL
Adaleine Shuster
Oakshaft 79

Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Post by Adaleine Shuster » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:05 pm

Are you guys dressing up for Halloween? What are you going as? I've always had the strangest costumes. One year I was Ellen Degeneres, which was a really weird costume. When I was 3 I went as a ghost cheer leader. Have you guys worn any embarrasing costumes in the past? What were they?
Avatar and siggy by Ivey- Thank you!!
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Re: Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Post by Arianna Stonewater » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:12 am

yes! My 2yr old is obsessed with Daniel Tiger, so my husband was Daniel Tiger, she dressed up as Baby Margaret (Daniel's sister) and I got to be "Mom Tiger" (the show doesn't give her an actual name, only Daniel Tiger's mom, and my daughter wouldn't let me be Daniel's friend Katerina.)
Lora Wallabenger
No broom

Post by Lora Wallabenger » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:19 am

I didn't wear any embarrassing costume yet. I always loved to go out as Fairy or a zombie. Last year I dressed up as a witch, It's kind of fun to walk around as a witch handing out candies from a cauldron when two hotdog dressed sisters follows you everywhere !
This year I'm going to dress up as La Muerte in the Book of Life, I always wanted to dress up like her. And this year my sisters are going to wear as the clown in 'It'. Well at least not hotdogs or burgers this time ! *phew*
Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

Post by Alexander Brighton » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Yes. I love Halloween so I dress up every year. This year, I was Harry Potter :D:D:D. One year, I went trick or treating as Ash Ketchum from Pokemon. I like getting into costumes that don't require a mask.

Return to “Discussions”