Tell us about your pets

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Discussion Mods

Cio Rose
No broom

Re: Tell us about your pets

Post by Cio Rose »

I Have 3 Cats hehe.
One of them is called mochi and she's really soft and fluffy. She has long hair and she's a calico colored cat.
I have 2 short haired kittens (yes mochi's children) called pupuy and moon. Pupuy has white and grey fur while moon has black and grey fur (with white and black whiskers!)
Aurelia West
Oakshaft 79

Post by Aurelia West »

I adore reading about (and seeing pictures!) of peoples' pets. It's not only a fantastic icebreaker (because who doesn't love talking about their pets?) but just hearing people talk about a pet they love is such a heartwarming experience. I had a few childhood pets, but I hadn't had a pet of my own until September of this past year. I now have a wonderful cat who my partner and I have lovingly named Bimpsty. He's about 2 and a half years old and a very big-boned kitty. His purrs are perhaps the loudest purrs I've ever heard from a cat and he really enjoys pets. He can arch his back to an almost 90 degree angle, which probably shouldn't impress me as much as it does considering he's a cat but it does nonetheless. We got him a cat tower for Christmas and I always find him on the top level hanging out when I get home from work ^_^
Kendra Givens
Moontrimmer

Post by Kendra Givens »

I'm surprised that I've never written about my Teddy here before! I know a lot of you (if you're on IRC) are familiar with him. He's an English Bulldog, probably about 6 years old, and he's orange and white. My boyfriend and I adopted him about a year after we moved in together, so we've had him 2-ish years now. He's very, very stubborn, but he's also super adorable. He also gets overly anxious often, and can become a jerk when he's feeling anxious and can't control himself. His favorite pastimes include chewing on his squeaker ball, begging for food, and napping. He also LOVES the idea of going for car rides, but if he's not in his cage in the car, he eats my seats.

When I was growing up, I always had (multiple) dogs. I've also had guinea pigs, hamsters, bearded dragons, snakes, and fish. I've never had a bird, and I'm unfortunately allergic to cats. My dog at my parents' house, Jasmine, is very much cat-like, so she's the closest thing I'll ever have to a cat.
Thank you, Secret Elf! <3

Return to “Discussions”