Time around the world (Tell us what time it is and what you’re doing at this very moment)

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Kaiwa Alexandra
No broom

Time around the world (Tell us what time it is and what you’re doing at this very moment)

Post by Kaiwa Alexandra »

HOL says it's 10:30 AM, while where I'm at is 4:30 PM.
Currently I'm at work. Finished my job for today already and made little notes about what to do next Monday (I could get carried away by weekend pretty easily, those little notes are my little helpers!).
And it's 30 minutes away until I can go home.
Weekend. Yaaaaye! \o/
Prof. Arielle Lemoyne
Silver Arrow

Re: Time around the world (Tell us what time it is and what you’re doing at this very moment)

Post by Prof. Arielle Lemoyne »

HOL says it's 2:17 pm and here it's 8:17am. I just woke up not too long ago, and I'm sitting in my rocking chair thinking about what I want to have for breakfast and deciding whether I want to head into the office early or work on things at home for a little. And stressing a little about what to do this weekend... I should probably sort that out. In the meantime I'm going to have some tea and see if the photos I ordered came in :)
Niniel Sanders
Cleansweep One

Re: Time around the world (Tell us what time it is and what you’re doing at this very moment)

Post by Niniel Sanders »

HOL says it's 4.20 pm, here it's 5.20 pm, and I am at work. I work in a bookshop and I'm putting second hand books online so people can browse them online. In about half an hour I can go home and I am looking forward: putting books online all day takes its toll.
Kaiwa Alexandra
No broom

Post by Kaiwa Alexandra »

Arielle, glad that the photos really did come! :D

Niniel, you have my dream job! Even though proooobably it's not as dreamy as I think, it's still a lovely job!

Currently it's 6:20 PM here, 6 hours from HOL time.
I'm on train going back to my flat after spending the weekend with my family. I was supposed to travel by scooter but something in it didn't work and it's too late to get someone to fix it.
So, taking the slow way.
Prof. Sirius Fudge
Cleansweep One

Post by Prof. Sirius Fudge »

It's currently 1:03PM HOL time, 8:03PM where I am. End of a long day - had a meeting in the city, then 2 1/2 hours of travel to where I work and finish the remaining of the day with 2-hour work. ^_^ Saw this post of Drude and I know I have to post for sure.

Post Graduate | Huffle Staff | HQT | HOL Class of 2018
Magnus Ward
No broom

Post by Magnus Ward »

HOL time: 11:00 PM
My time: 1:00 AM

Reading "The Modern Firm" by John Roberts.
Alice Gistrene
No broom

Post by Alice Gistrene »

Currently it's 01:53 pm HOL time, here it's 07:53 pm.
I am in my bed and going to sleep soon.
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

HOL time is 5:39 pm and my current time is 12:39 pm. I'm trying to figure out how to snap out of vacation mode and get some HOL grading done >>
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

HOL time is 9:49pm, my time is 4:29pm. I'm in Washington DC, home from work watching Jay Mohr: Funny For A Girl on Netflix :D
Kim Alting
Cleansweep One

Post by Kim Alting »

HOL time is 14:13pm, here it is 15:13 pm. I'm at home in the Netherlands, planning some HOL things and watching Once Upon a Time :)
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

HOL time 10:52 pm. It's 2:52pm where I live.

I'm cringing .... CRINGING.
(Discussing SQL team colours ... *looks at Kim*)
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Alessandra Grace
No broom

Post by Alessandra Grace »

HOL time 7.45 am, here's 8:45, and I'm getting ready so I can drive my mum, we're going to have a busy morning ^^
Hear me roar!
Prof. Limine Snidget
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Limine Snidget »

Right now it's 6:29 pm for me (11:29 pm HOL time) and the students just left the camp for the weekend. There was a bird in the ceiling in one of the hallways and maintenance couldn't get it so the summer camp staff had to take it upon ourselves to get the bird out. After nearly an hour of attempting to rescue the bird, we finally managed to lure it out of the ceiling, catch it, and set it free outside!

#thisisnotinourjobdescription
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

Right now it's 10:52 PM for me and I'm sitting in front of my computer, relaxing and preparing for the week. Sometime I should be getting my laundry done and having some ice cream...
Kathryn Blackthorne
No broom

Post by Kathryn Blackthorne »

It is 1:43pm HOL time, but it is 5:43 am where I am. I am having a cup of coffee before my power gets shut off at 6am for a final day of electrical work. After today I will be able to use my PC and my microwave, which I haven't been able to do for 2 years now.

It's going to be a good day!
Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Post by Maxwell Shadow »

My time is HOL time so both are currently 8:22pm. I'm currently putting off doing the washing up and cooking some pasta for dinner (we had a very late lunch today). It's been a long day and feels like I should be in bed already!
Slytherin forever
Marie Dark
Oakshaft 79

Post by Marie Dark »

3pm and currently getting ready for a 10 hour shift at work. Since traffic is horrible on Fridays, might need to leave a little earlier than usual. Ugh! :wacko:
Austin Ollivander Black
No broom

Post by Austin Ollivander Black »

5:51 AM getting ready to shower and sleep after a ten hour work day.
Image RQT 2017/18
Hanna Inari
No broom

Post by Hanna Inari »

It's 01:55 AM HOL time and here it's 03:55 AM. I usually don't sleep at this time. I'm at home and I plan to have macaroni for dinner which is yet to come. I'll go to sleep in 3 hours or so, now I'm watching mysterious videos on YouTube. Maybe not a good idea because my mother's already asleep :D but the dishwasher is working so I have a feeling that I'm not alone and the night is not at all scary.
Resyarrina Elora
No broom

Post by Resyarrina Elora »

Now is 5:42 AM, usually I will still asleep but heavy rain wake me up!

Return to “Discussions”