2022 HOL Summer Beanstalk

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Emily Spencer
Comet 140

Re: 2022 HOL Summer Beanstalk

Post by Emily Spencer »

Sending 20 beans to Prof. Will Lestrange for being an extremely awesome Head of House who manages to keep us all afloat and in order :)

Also 20 beans to Louis Walles, Aurelia West, and Lucia Dinapoli for being such great fellow Slytherin prefects. Thank you for all you do for our House! (Yes, I know Lucia is technically not a prefect anymore but her contribution will not go unnoticed :))
I do it because I can. I do it because I want to. I do it because you said I couldn't.
Thank you to the wonderful Professor Tarma for my fabulous sig!
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Cleansweep One

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

Three sets of 21 beans heading to Prof. Zoki Phantom, Prof. Kyrie Adderholt, and Prof. Ryan Granger for any and all changes —whether here at HOL and/or in your personal lives— where there’s reason to look forward to what roads may lie ahead. Congratulations on what you’ve accomplished, and all the potential before you. Xoxo
-[2022] • [HOL] • [Summer] • [Beanstalk]-
"⁠—In another life, I would have really liked
just doing laundry and taxes with you
."
Silvana Mandeville
Moontrimmer

Post by Silvana Mandeville »

22 beans to Reyyan Azkendra and Elysia Guerin for being brave to try new things at HOL! I wish a great future for both of you here at HOL!

And another 22 beans to Malik Antony Lincoln and Maria Irienan as welcoming gifts! Hope you will enjoy your time at HOL!
Emily Spencer
Comet 140

Post by Emily Spencer »

23 beans to Harry Walles and Amy Darvill,two of my favorite Hufflepuff! Harry, thanks for all the jigsaws. Amy for being my twin, bestie, and wonderful auntie to my daughter.
I do it because I can. I do it because I want to. I do it because you said I couldn't.
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Cleansweep One

24 beans heading to Prof. Dario Brighton. I always love getting to touch base on IRC when we catch each other. Thanks for all your groundskeeping (and more) over time, m’dear! The place looks marvelous.
."
Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Post by Kendra Givens »

25 beans to Silvana Mandeville for always being willing to jump in and help with things, specifically in Ravenclaw. I am forever thankful for those 'hey, has this been done yet, or would you like me to do it?' messages. The end of this year was a struggle for me, and I appreciate your help and support more than you know!
Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Post by Kendra Givens »

26 beans to both Prof. Sindor Aloyarc and Prof. Sky Alton for so many reasons - primarily your friendship. I truly enjoy our (almost) daily conversations on IRC and the fact that I can log in and rant about whatever is going on in my life and you're there to support me no matter what.
Emily Spencer
Comet 140

Post by Emily Spencer »

27 beans to Elena Galatas for teaching one of my favorite classes ever! Dystopia rocks.
Harry Walles
No broom

Post by Harry Walles »

28 beans to Prof. Sindor, Sky Alton, Prof. Tarma, Louis Walles and Prof. Felicia! Without you, and your support, this year would not be as amazing as it was! Thank you for all your support!
Emily Spencer
Comet 140

Post by Emily Spencer »

29 beans to Aura Nightmoon for jumping in and taking part in Emerald Cup. It’s so good to see firsties actively participating right away!
Emerald Wolvenhowl
Oakshaft 79

Post by Emerald Wolvenhowl »

30 beans are beaning thier way over to Myrna Firethorn, Maxim Trevelyan, Luna Lemongrass, Sheila Bagnold and Iverian Gnash to say congratulations to you all on recieving an End of Year Awards. :) and for working so hard all year.
Silvana Mandeville
Moontrimmer

31 beans to Prof. Sindor Aloyarc for being our Sindor :D Thank you for all the help all this time, for being a great friend and a mentor to me. It's a great chance to be able to met you!
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Cleansweep One

32 beans each to Emily Spencer, Silvana Mandeville, Harry Walles, Aurelia West, and Alexander Brighton, for helping to run “The Wild Swans” and/or “A Wrinkle in Time” with me here on the main HOL forums. It’s been such fun organizing together!
."
Emerald Wolvenhowl
Oakshaft 79

33 beans are going to Prof. Zoki Phantom for being Headmaster here for so long, and to say thank you for all you have done for our community. *Emerald raises a Butterbeer*

33 beans are also going to Prof. Kyrie Adderholt to wish you many congratulations on your new role as Headmistress of Hol. You are going to be great :) *Emerald raises a Butterbeer*
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Cleansweep One

A dazzling array of multi-purpled 34 beans for Kendra Givens. I love that I’ve been able to share so many tidbits about not only my day-to-day life with you since becoming friends, but also about parts of me that make me “me” which I don’t necessarily always get to share with just anyone. On top of working together in Ravenclaw, it’s been a gift having you as one of ‘my people.’ <3
."
Emerald Wolvenhowl
Oakshaft 79

34 beans are bean-bopping along to the sounds of Hurrahs, cheers, applause and whistles for Prof Sindor Aloyarc and Prof Sky Alton. You are both so awesome, and congrats on your new roles as you head over to Head office.
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Cleansweep One

36 beans getting shook up and scattered off to Alexander Brighton, Amy Smith, Mia Fountain, Gail Allen, Silvana Mandeville, and Prof. Rorey Padfoot for your efforts toward Blue Bronze Olympics and Ravenclaw Pride Month for this past term. Bunch’a beauts you are, and I love you so much!! Thank y’all for being such excellent Eagle representatives.
."
Silvana Mandeville
Moontrimmer

37 beans to Leona Maharani for doing her best with the exam! :)
Prof. Will Lestrange
Comet 180

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

38 beans each go to Adeline Morior, Astor Arensin, Cody Lewis, Mia Fountain, and Mya Snape for their prowess in Muggle video games this past year.
Emerald Wolvenhowl
Oakshaft 79

39 beans are jumping over towards Aurelia West because your Magical Beings class was so enjoyable and It has made me want to read all about them even more.

Return to “Discussions”