Where Do You Live?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Yvonne Muller
No broom

Post by Yvonne Muller »

I hail from the state of Queensland in Australia /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Danielle Lupin
No broom

Post by Danielle Lupin »

I live in the US for now, part time in New York and part time in Arizona. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

But I plan to move to Wales for grad school in a couple years. Or perhaps London...not sure yet. A lot could change in the next two years, of course. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
"To survive, we must learn everything we had forgotten and unlearn everything we were taught and, being human, overcome inhumanity." --Howard Barker

"Don't you...want me...baby?"

Avatar made by the lovely Zuvona Miska! Siggy made by me.

in omnia paratus
Jade Chan
No broom

Post by Jade Chan »

Born and bred in good ol' New York /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Mara Bellamy
No broom

Post by Mara Bellamy »

I live in Ohio. Right on the West Virginia and Ohio border, so time is pretty split up evenly. =]
Vaynard Kent
No broom

Post by Vaynard Kent »

I live in Indonesia... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No city names (that includes giving clues for anyone with an Atlas
Last edited by Vaynard Kent on Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maneechan Lovia Chant
No broom

Post by Maneechan Lovia Chant »

I'm in Singapore, but am a half-Thai.

Sig created by Helena ^ ^
As Pina
No broom

Post by As Pina »

I live in the north of Mexico /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />
Ardeliah Longbottom
No broom

Post by Ardeliah Longbottom »

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />
I am from Nova Scotia, Canada!

Twilight = hundreds of pages of googly eyes and unrealistic stalkerish controlling romance and fainting and head-crushing-talk.
Reannon Geddes
No broom

Post by Reannon Geddes »

I live in the US. California to be more precise.
Janne Francisca
No broom

Post by Janne Francisca »

i live in Indonesia /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Dana Keren
No broom

Post by Dana Keren »

i Live in indonesia /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> .
correct me if I'm wrong .
hihihi (: .
Aquila Rosier
No broom
Location: Chair in front of the computer,Bedroom,House,Town,Big City,England,United Kingdom,Europe,Earth,Milky

Post by Aquila Rosier »

I was born in sunny mauritius but lived the first half of my life in France,then I lived in Mauritius for a bit again but i've spent the last half of my life so far in England and I'll probably stay here till I'm old and wrinkly:P
Alassandra Volkov
No broom

Post by Alassandra Volkov »

I live in the United States of America but a lot of people think I'm from Canada because of my "accent"
Alassandra
Lucy Greyback
No broom

Post by Lucy Greyback »

I have lived 14 years in France, 5 years prior to that in Florida, and I currently reside again in Sunshine State Florida XD
Last edited by Lucy Greyback on Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
|4th Year||Student Teacher: Astrology 101 and Werewolves 101||Gryffindor.|
Safira Langley
No broom

Post by Safira Langley »

I live in Spain /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />
Edana Holmes
No broom

Post by Edana Holmes »

I am born, bred and currently living in Scotland. It's such a beautiful country, although it can be a little bit too wet!

Edana
Barbara Phoenix
No broom

Post by Barbara Phoenix »

I live in the Netherlands. It is a small country, but i don't mind. I'm glad you don't have to travel long to visit a friend somewhere else in Holland. The weather is alternative. It's nice you can have hot summers and snow in the winters (though there isn't that much snow /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />). But I hate the rain in Holland.
Lucia Kumquat
No broom

Post by Lucia Kumquat »

Ohio in the USA. Whoopie.
Roberta Drysdale
No broom

Post by Roberta Drysdale »

Italy! But planning to move soon : )
The One And Only
Dean Wendelin
No broom

Post by Dean Wendelin »

I live in the good ol' country of the U S of A!!!! WOOT!!!

Return to “Discussions”