Where Do You Live?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Camille Ritter
No broom

Post by Camille Ritter »

I live in Maine. It's really nice here, but I don't know if I want to live here all my life.
Ron Lupin
No broom

Post by Ron Lupin »

I live in the great and mighty country of The United States of America!!!!!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I love living in such a nice, beautiful place. There is no better place for me!!!!!
Gryffindor First Year ro810 11 inches from a hemlock tree with a hippogriff talon core

Harry Potter, it's what we live for for!!!
Alexandra Black
No broom

Post by Alexandra Black »

USA, unfourtunally. There was a time that you could be proud of living in the USA, but now! We are the world's policemen. *sighs*
| Alexandra Black | Gryffindor First Year | al824 | The Black Ace |

Isabella Kings
No broom

Post by Isabella Kings »

I'm a resident Aussie, and I'm loving it /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Rin Sun
No broom

Post by Rin Sun »

North United States, in one of the original 13 colonies! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I had lived in China when I was little though. But I really wanted to live in Japan or England when I grow up!
Rin Sun
~(^__^)~
Morag McQueen
No broom

Post by Morag McQueen »

I was born and raised in Switzerland, but i'll be moving to the UK as soon as possible.
I'm not sure if it'll be for good, but I'd like to study there, so it'll certainly be three years /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Many Thanks to the wonderful Efie from SparkleissaInk for both Signature and Avatar.
Prof. Anne Damhsoir
No broom

Post by Prof. Anne Damhsoir »

I've never posted here, but you know it's funny, flipping back through the pages...several people have signed it more than once... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'm originally from Utah in the US, but live in Germany for the next few years.
Kapps and Troll Intern * Muggle Studies: Fashion History 1 & 2 Professor * Keeper of the Precious
Daniel Rexton
No broom

Post by Daniel Rexton »

currently, I live in Egypt. it's a very good place; especially in winter, but in summer is really populated and little very hot /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Please don't mention your city, as it goes against HOL's privacy policy. -- Prof. Rhi
Last edited by Daniel Rexton on Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel Rexton | First Year | Gryffindor House
Kelvin Lenorte
No broom

Post by Kelvin Lenorte »

I live in the Philippines but right now im in Qatar, Im here just to study (in a philippine school). God i miss my home very much
Keys me, v-neat the milkee twalay, leeeep me, al-out the moonlit floor, leaf you open hand, strike entebend and make d parflays dance, sylvermousse is barkley, so keys me
- an aussie-filipino dancer
who is she? SECRET!!!
Alexia Crowning
No broom

Post by Alexia Crowning »

I hail from western Pennsylvania.
Cassey Duareiiy
No broom

Post by Cassey Duareiiy »

From my lovely country, Indonesia.
Spell it!! My name is --K-see*Jyuu-a-Re-- \(^o^)/ !!
BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE
Isabella Wickham
No broom

Post by Isabella Wickham »

North-east England, woohoo. Although, in the future I plan to go for dual nationality with Canada, like my Mum - half of my family lives over there, and I love the place. =]
Samantha Clearwater
No broom

Post by Samantha Clearwater »

I live in the USA. Southern California to be a little more precise. I love being able to go to Disneyland whenever I want. Call it my little addiction.
Lilly Weasley
No broom

Post by Lilly Weasley »

I'm also from the US. Minnesota!
Rachel Soloway
Oakshaft 79

Post by Rachel Soloway »

I'm from Maine.. in the US. I was born here and still live here. I love it here too. Lobster is a huge thing here and I'm not a huge fan of it but it's not bad. But Maine's got a huge amount of coastline and I LOVE to boat. I own a boat and I'm in love with it.
Kay Darcy
No broom

Post by Kay Darcy »

I'm from the Netherlands /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
{Wand: 9", Oak, Unicorn}
Miyah Baker
No broom

Post by Miyah Baker »

I'm from North America (USA) -- Illinois to be more exact. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Jade Clapham
No broom

Post by Jade Clapham »

I live in Finland, it's so nice in here. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I'm pretty rare case in here, there are just a few Finns at HOL /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Lenore Spiaggi
No broom

Post by Lenore Spiaggi »

Greece. Not too far from HQ, eh?
"They say you are a witch." "They lie; I am a cunning woman."

Return to “Discussions”