Need to be validated on The Sett

Ask questions about HOL
Please check the FAQ first
Annabella Grinaldi
No broom

Need to be validated on The Sett

Post by Annabella Grinaldi » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:23 am

I need some help. I am a sad badger. :( I have been apart of this lovely school for a while. I have been added to The Den, The Roost, and the dungeons. Also to the HOL forum and I am so grateful. I am sad that I haven't been able to be validated on The Sett. I understand that people have lives in the real world and I am trying to be paitent I promise. Is there anyone that can help me. I asked Rorey but I dont want to keep bugging her. Since there are no prefects in my house I thought I would try here.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks,
Annabella Grinaldi
Sky Alton
Cleansweep Two

Re: Need to be validated on The Sett

Post by Sky Alton » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:47 am

Hi Annabella!

Unfortunately only Hufflepuff admins can handle account validations so there really isn't anything to do but wait some more for them to have time to attend to it. You've done the right thing in asking Rorey. I really do sympathise with wanting to finally get into your own CR - I hope it's sorted out soon. Thank you for being patient and conscious of the pressures of RL.

You're more than welcome to ask me as HS or any prefect of any other house for help with something you'd ordinarily take to your own prefects. You could also try an active Hufflepuff Postgraduate: they know the ropes and I'm sure they'd be willing to lend a hand with more house specific things.
"Does the Walker choose the path or the path the walker?" -Garth Nix
(Av/sig by Amy!)
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Two

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:56 pm

Annabella. As I explained in the pm you needed to be approved by the Head Office first before you could be approved in Hufflepuff, unfortunately due to that taking over a week, I am now on vacation and will approve you when I return later this week. This is the current process which was explained to you and you responded to.
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~pr_pad~*~Hufflepuff Co-HoH~
Prof. Amy Lupin
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Amy Lupin » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:35 pm

According to my records, Annabella's account was validated on the main site 10 days ago. Unfortunately there is sometimes a backlog of member accounts to get through (especially lately), but I'm working to try get that sorted.

If you do feel a specific HOL account is taking longer than usual to get validated, you're welcome to email the HO, and we can look into it. It's also sometimes the case where I've emailed several members asking for clarification on their accounts (eg. in the case of duplicate IP addresses, but likely to belong to siblings or friends) and am waiting to hear back before taking further action, in which case we'd be sure to inform the relevant forum administrators should they ask.
Annabella Grinaldi
No broom

Post by Annabella Grinaldi » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:01 am

Thank you all very much!

Sorry for the trouble.

Return to “Ask a Prefect”