Random Hol art

Ask questions about HOL
Please check the FAQ first

Moderator: Prefects

Kelly Hickory
No broom

Random Hol art

Post by Kelly Hickory »

I know there is an art department to post artwork for certain events ( im still new so learning things) but im wondering if we are allowed to just post random hol related art? Like if i just made a sketch of a harry potter character can i post it anytime even if its not for a specific art event?

also can we post things like hol related song covers ( as long as we dont show our face?) ive been working on a cover of the mermaid song from goblet of fire with figuring out harmonies and if those are allowed id love to share it

( sorry this isnt in ask a prefect i wanted to put it there but it said the topic was closed)
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Re: Random Hol art

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Hi Kelly
Artwork in itself probably isn't best suited to a forum discussion here on the HOL forum, though I'd be happy to chat to you about creating a designated place for it on the Gryffindor forum.

The HOL Newspaper, The Howler, accepts art that's loosely related to the theme of the current issue. We might also be willing to consider publishing untraditional art forms but it'd have to be on a case by case basis so you'd need to drop the editors a message.
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Kelly Hickory
No broom

Re: Random Hol art

Post by Kelly Hickory »

that would be perfect thank you

Return to “Ask a Prefect”