The Hobbit - Introduce Yourself!

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

The Hobbit - Introduce Yourself!

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:46 pm

As it says here --
Post in the introduction class forum, introducing yourself with your HOL name, any HOL nicks, what house you are in, and what year you joined. Post to say whether you have seen The Hobbit movie(s), read the book, or both.
*Avatar & Siggy by Wild Mousie (Iverian Gnash) created for Silver Snake*
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Silver Myst
No broom

Re: The Hobbit - Introduce Yourself!

Post by Silver Myst » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:55 pm

My name is silver Myst I am new to this site. I just joined at the beginning of this month and I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I am a Ravenclaw which did not surprise me I always get Ravenclaw. I have seen all of the hobbit movies and I like them. I have the book although I have not actually read it. I have however listened to the audiobook version numerous times. I love the audiobook. I am excited to be in this class and to start a journey on this site. The hobbit has been one of my favorite audiobooks for so long and now I can look forward to possibly learning more.
Kaitlyn Nightingale
No broom

Post by Kaitlyn Nightingale » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:37 pm

Hello, class! My name is Kaitlyn Nightingale and I’m a Hufflepuff! I joined in September 2016 and I’m now a Fourth year. I’m a Spiffy, my teammates call me Lynx. I don't consider myself a big fan of The Hobbit, definitely not as much as with the Harry Potter series, but I’ve seen all of The Hobbit movies at least once. One time in particular I went to an event where we binge watched all of The Hobbit films and all LoTR films in a cinema in one night! It was great even if i slept through some parts of it. I haven’t read the book.
Hufflepuff | 4th Year | Spiffy
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:23 pm

Posted for Michael Snape
Hello everyone.
My name is Michael Snape and I'm at the Slytherin House. I don't have any nick yet at least. I first joined on 26 September 2015 but because of some issues I couldn't make it through the classes. Now, about The Hobbit I've seen the movies and I'm a huge fan of all the LotR universe. I'd also like to read the books one day. And that's why I found this class so interesting and I wanted to be a part of it.
Nice to meet you all.
*Avatar & Siggy by Wild Mousie (Iverian Gnash) created for Silver Snake*
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “The Hobbit, From Tolkien to Jackson”