The Hobbit - Introduce Yourself

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

The Hobbit - Introduce Yourself

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

As it says here --
Post in the introduction class forum, introducing yourself with your HOL name, any HOL nicks, what house you are in, and what year you joined. Post to say whether you have seen The Hobbit movie(s), read the book, or both.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: The Hobbit - Introduce Yourself

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

I am posting this for Harmony, who wrote it but is currently unable to log in to the HOL Forum.

"I am Harmony Potts I am in Gryffindor and this is my third year at Hogwarts. I have read the Hobbit and seen the movies. I am huge Harry Potter fan. I have all the Harry Potter books and movies. I watch the Harry Potter movies at least once a week. I read my Harry Potter books every month. My favorite characters are Hermione Granger and Professor McGonagall. I have been to Universal Studios. My favorite is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I got a wand and a Golden Snitch. I enjoy taking walks with my grandfather and new puppy. She is a beagle her name is Biscuit."
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Janne Halla
Moontrimmer

Re: The Hobbit - Introduce Yourself

Post by Janne Halla »

Hello! My name is Janne Halla and I'm a third year Gryffindor. I'm not really known by any nicknames. I've joined the site during the summer of 2022.

I've seen the original Lord of the Rings movies and the Hobbit movies. I enjoyed them quite a lot, but I really like the high fantasy genre, so I don't think I'm unbiased. :D

I haven't had the pleasure of reading The Hobbit book. At first, I didn't even realize there were any other books by Tolkien besides the main Lord of the Rings trilogy. Imagine my surprise when I found out the cornucopia of Tolkien's bibliography.

I plan on reading the book for the class and I'm quite looking forward to it.

Return to “The Hobbit, From Tolkien to Jackson”