Super Bowl 2023

Discuss Football, Tennis, Bowling, Rugby, Cricket...

Moderator: Prefects

Emily Spencer
Comet 180

Super Bowl 2023

Post by Emily Spencer »

It’s that time of year again, folks. Did your favorite team make the playoffs? Mine did! GO COWBOYS!

What are your predictions for this year’s bowl game? Personally, as long as Green Bay didn’t get in, I’m a happy camper.
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Re: Super Bowl 2023

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

My Ravens have earned the right to choke in the first round again! I'm going to, based on absolutely nothing, guess Bills 21, Eagles 14 for the Super Bowl... but would not be surprised if the Bucs managed to win it all with a losing record!
Emily Spencer
Comet 180

Post by Emily Spencer »

I would agree with that. Don’t count Brady out just yet! I do think, however, that the Bills will take it all this year.
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Anne-Marie Gagne

Post by Anne-Marie Gagne »

While my Saints did not make it (they desperately need a quarterback) I do hope that the Bengals can make it to the Super Bowl again out of hometown pride lol and since my brother in law is a big 49ers fan, I hope they make it as well so that I can see if the Bengals will finally beat them in a Super Bowl or if the Bengals will be 0/4 in SB appearances (0/3 versus the 49ers).

And having my sister and her husband rooting for opposite teams is gonna be fun.

And I absolutely despise the Cowboys and Tom Brady, so while I hope the Bucs beat the Cowboys, I need Minnesota or the Giants to beat the Bucs next haha
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

Well... I got the losing team right at least?
Anne-Marie Gagne

Post by Anne-Marie Gagne »

Prof. Will Lestrange wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:53 am Well... I got the losing team right at least?
Hahaha you did! I will say I'm disappointed that the Chiefs and the Eagles made the Super Bowl over the Bengals and the 49ers but I'm very happy the Chiefs won.

Also Rihanna's half time show was so good.

Return to “Sports Talk”