Baseball Season

Discuss Football, Tennis, Bowling, Rugby, Cricket...

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Three

Baseball Season

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot »

We are a month into the new baseball season. Do you typically watch throughout the season, or do you just like watching the World Series? Do you have a favorite team?

I tend to follow a little bit throughout the season, and see who gets to the World Series. Teams I typically follow are the Oakland A's and the San Francisco Giants. To me, watching the games on tv is so not the same as at the stadium. I have been to many baseball games and they are great in person!
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~Ravenclaw~
Emily Spencer
Comet 180

Re: Baseball Season

Post by Emily Spencer »

I'm more of a football person myself, but I will, on occasion watch a baseball game or two. Due to a co-worker's obsession with them, I would have to say my team of choice is the Chicago Cubs. I'm hardly a super fan, by any means, but I have done my part and sang the whole "Root for the Cubbies" pre-game song more than a time or two.

I have watched the World Series, but not religiously. My grandma, on the other hand, loves baseball and watches the whole season. She likes the Yankees...go figure!
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Re: Baseball Season

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

All I can say for this year is that my Orioles got a 'miracle' after all: the final game of the regular season played out just right to give us the #1 draft pick when I thought we had 'lost' it!

Return to “Sports Talk”