What's your favorite sport?

Discuss Football, Tennis, Bowling, Rugby, Cricket...

Moderator: Prefects

Elara Phoenixflow
No broom

Re: What's your favorite sport?

Post by Elara Phoenixflow »

My favourite sport is table tennis even though not a lot of people play it haha. I play it and sometimes watch it from time to time. I also really like basketball and netball though. I play basketball for fun so I don't know positions or anything serious like that but in netball I play wing defence, goalkeeper or goal defence, basically any defending position.

Tags:
Amelia Jameson
No broom

Post by Amelia Jameson »

Obviously....My favorite sport is Quidditch
BUT-My favorite muggle sport is soccer! Its the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
William Ezra Huxley
No broom

Post by William Ezra Huxley »

Sports that I love watching:
I like to watch basketball (NBA most of the time) and volleyball, because it is a tense sport to be played and watching it makes me jump out of my sit all the time, hoping the team I root for win a point.

Sports that I'm confidence at:
Table Tennis and swimming
Ereshkigal Csintalan
No broom

Post by Ereshkigal Csintalan »

I haven't done any sports in years but I love to watch Athletics and Synchronised Diving. I don't get to watch so much of the diving as it only usually comes on TV for things like the Olympics, but Athletics is on pretty much all year round (whether indoor or outdoor). Used to be huge fan of Tennis as well but that interest has faded away as all my favourite players retired or don't play as much.
Misty Storm
No broom

Post by Misty Storm »

My favorite Sport is Soccer I just learned how to play this year I also love track and i'm hoping it goes really well this year.
Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

I don't have a favorite sport unless you count dance. I would consider dancing a type of sport because of its athleticism in executing perfect choreography. At the same time, it's performance art, so I can see why people might not think of it as a sport. My brain thinks of the hours and training involved just like an athlete though an athlete and a dancer perform differently. Dance is more for aesthetic value, but both sport and dance are designed to push the body's limits to see what it's capable of and what one can do.

Return to “Sports Talk”