Questions, Comments, Concerns

Class led by Prof. Ryan Granger

Moderator: Prof. Ryan Granger

Prof. Ryan Granger
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Ryan Granger »

Flying can be a confusing topic at times.

Perhaps you have:
-A Question
-A Comment
-A Question
Well then this thread is for you! Simply post below with whatever is troubling you (So long as it is in reason) and I will do my best to get you an answer!

Many Thanks,
Ryan Granger
Prof. Ryan Granger | Ravenclaw Head of House | Most Likely Lost
Elizabeth Darby
No broom

Post by Elizabeth Darby »

Dear Ryan

Thanks for accepting me into the class, I just wanted to clarify a couple of things before I get started.

I notice that all 4 lessons/homeworks are available but that they have different dates on, I'm wondering if these are the ones for us to use and if you would prefer for us to send one each month or are you happy for us to get ahead?

Also I apologise in advance for any "artwork" I send you. I'm more a writer but I'll give art a go too.

Looks like a fun class so thank you

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Darby

If the apocalypse comes...beep me! Always!
Prof. Ryan Granger
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Ryan Granger »

All homeworks are due at 11:59 pm HOL Time on the last day of each month regardless of what the assignment itself says. The only exception to this rule is if I send out a class message stating otherwise.

--Edit: Please don't send in assignments before the due date. That's like a weird pet peeve of mine.

Don't worry about any art submissions. I grade more on effort rather than talent. Trust me, my attempts at art are not good at all. Just do the best and put effort into your work and you'll be fine.

-Ryan Granger
Last edited by Prof. Ryan Granger on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Darby
No broom

Post by Elizabeth Darby »

Thanks, that's what I was wondering. Will put my girly swot tendencies aside and set a reminder to send each one in just before the deadline. ;)
Last edited by Elizabeth Darby on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Darby

If the apocalypse comes...beep me! Always!

Return to “Flying”