End of Year 2020

Official Announcements
Prof. Dario Brighton
Cleansweep One

End of Year 2020

Post by Prof. Dario Brighton »

The school year 2019/2020 has been a really exciting one here at Hogwarts Online. We've kept up with many traditions and are excited to continue the legacy far into the future by exploring new and exciting ways to make the experience as magical as ever. I would like to thank everyone who took part and contributed to our community.

As with the end of every school year, there are a few announcements to be made.

The final House Cup standings are as follows:

In fourth place, there is Hufflepuff with 33,442 house points.
In third place, we have Gryffindor with 52,157 house points.
In second place is Slytherin with 54,726 house points.
And finally, the winner of the House Cup is Ravenclaw with an incredible score of 57,672 house points!

Well done to all houses!
I honestly can't remember the last time the results were so tight and unforeseeable until the very end.

With changes being made to Quidditch, this is the final season with the current gameplay and I'm delighted to present the Quidditch Cup to the Slytherin Quidditch Team who have played every game undefeated.

Speaking of undefeated, our top point earner for this year is Maxim Trevelyan who managed to earn 6,677 house points! Not only does this make him the top point earner of this year, but it also makes him the top point earner in HOL's history. Well done!

I would also like to give special thanks to Sky Alton for her contributions over the years. Not only in her capacity as Head Student but also as someone who demonstrates what the true HOL Spirit is about and leads by example. We wish her and the other 7th years the best of luck in their NEWT exams.

I hope you enjoy your summer holidays and I'm looking forward to seeing what 2020/2021 will bring us. As always, butterbeer is on me. Cheers!

Return to “Announcements”