Buh Bye, Pottermore

Moderator: Harry Potter Mods

Prof. Polaris Black
Comet 140

Buh Bye, Pottermore

Post by Prof. Polaris Black »

On October 1, it was reported that Pottermore will be closing to make way for a rebranding of the website. With the addition of Fantastic Beasts and The Cursed Child, the existing content has simply outgrown the platform. If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up for your Wizarding Passport so the transition will be seamless.

Pottermore has changed direction since I was one of the million beta-testers but it is okay with me.

What do you think?
A "Cassie Sig" is priceless - thank you so much!

Tags:
Maxim Trevelyan
Cleansweep Two

Re: Buh Bye, Pottermore

Post by Maxim Trevelyan »

I had to check the site for an OWL thing and I have to say that I do not like all the changes the site went through. If it had been a completely new site and the previous Pottermore one would not have existed, I would have loved it. However, I had been lucky to be one of the beta testers and I miss the exploration, point-gaining, finding secrets, etc. of Pottermore. I especially loved brewing potions.

Make no mistake, I love all the world-building (even though at times, it makes little sense) and new information we get on this beloved series, but it feels as if there is something....missing.

Return to “Pottermore”