Wizards Unite Game Guide

Moderator: Prefects

Iverian Gnash
Cleansweep One

Wizards Unite Game Guide

Post by Iverian Gnash »

Following the release of Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (which came out a few months ago), Pottermore has announced a Game Guide to go along with it. The Game Guide will be out in September and it gives lots of neat tips and tricks for Wizards Unite.

The article is
here
and it even shows a sneak peek inside the guide with a few pages included :D

Has anyone heard of this new game guide yet? Does anyone have any neat tricks for playing the game that they've found out on their own?
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama

Tags:
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Re: Wizards Unite Game Guide

Post by Adeline Morior »

Oi. I played this when whilst I was also playing Pokémon Go a few years ago. I was working a sales job and was driving around a lot. Got a lot of cool poke nests and Pokémon. Not so much with wizards unite. It was a cool idea that was badly executed. I don't think I saw the game guide. I kind of figured it out on my own with tricks I tried and learned. Kind of like a spin and curve ball with Poke. I think they shut down the servers for it? Compared to Pokémon, It ended up being a bit boring. The concepts was cool and I enjoyed what little I could of it. Hope they revisit a better executed idea in the future.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore

Return to “Pottermore”