Hogwarts Introductions

Class led by Prof. Alexander Brighton

Moderator: Prof. Alexander Brighton

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt »

If you're a member of team hogwarts introduce yourself here!!
thank you dear Sin
Ariel Kingston
No broom

Post by Ariel Kingston »

Hi there fellow teammates, I'm Ariel Kingston. I'm 5th year student and currently taking my OWLS (doom doom doom). And I'm also Prefect for Slytherin. I never thought that there was quite enough information about the battle of hogwarts for my taste so I think it is going to be fun to reinact it. Hmm, Well not much to say about me so GO TEAM!
Prof. Maya Winters
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Maya Winters »

Hiiiiii~ I'm sure it will shock you to learn that my name is Maya Winters >_> I'm now a 7th year at HOL but am pretty determined to not have to take my NEWTs and graduate, so am ignoring the OWL class still :lol: I randomly potter around HOL taking part in various activities depending on how crazy I'm feeling at the time. I'm awesome at failing at least one HOL class a year due to laziness but am trying not to this final year of mine, after which I will probably 'go Prof' for the er, second time. Did I mention I flit around a lot? <_< Part of the reason I'm taking BOOM is because I like puzzles and because Kyrie is awesome at finding different ones that can be really evil (BBO 2011...*twitch* freakingINDIA). I'm also determined that Edmund (who's a Death Eater) will NOT BEAT ME in this class :angry: Yup. And now back to procrastinating the rest of my HOL work I shall go (I'm good at that!)
Thanks to Dario for providing me with the shiny butterflies for my sig/av ^^
Felicia
Moontrimmer

Post by Felicia »

Hi.. Fels here... yep that's right I made it to the Hogwarts team. Though I will tell you up front.. logic puzzles and I do not see eye to eye. Never have.. never will.

Full name Is Felicia Hartwick.. still getting use to the Head of House title. I've been at HOL since they first opened it's door all those many years ago.

I really should go get some HOL homework done..but Burn Notice is on and well.. Michael calls. :)
Kairiah Rayne
No broom

Post by Kairiah Rayne »

Hi Guys! I'm Kairiah Rayne, however I much prefer to be called Kairi! I am a first year Ravenclaw. I've had a rather avid Harry Potter addiction for about nine years, however, I'm rather new to the 'Hogwarts Online' type of thing, and I'm just starting out, but I'm having fun so far! I don't know how often I'll be on, other than to submit homework and extra credit. I'm kept busy with my day to day life more than I'd like to admit some days
Alexander Greb
Oakshaft 79

Post by Alexander Greb »

Hi :)

My name is Alexander Greb. I am a Slytherin 2nd year student. I am a co-captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team and a Promising Student in the Slytherin house. I also teach the class Harry Potter: Family Studies. I am excited for the new puzzles this term, but I am going to rely on Maya Winters to send them in first. *nods*.

Go Team Hogwarts!
( Fluffy Bunny ) ( Property of Prof. Logan ) ( er849 )
( 4th Year ) ( All-Star ) ( SQT Fanboy )
Kaitlyn Fox
No broom

Post by Kaitlyn Fox »

Hi, I am Kaitlyn Fox. I am a first year Ravenclaw. I am a member of the HOL Pen Pal Club. My addiction to Harry Potter started in October 2010. I am excited to be on team Hogwarts.
Last edited by Kaitlyn Fox on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to Jenna for the lovely signature.
Benjamin Fraser
No broom

Post by Benjamin Fraser »

Hello everyone,

I am so happy to be here as I signed up in February and had already given up hope... and then I was accepted for the class this very week :-) So here I am. My name is Benjamin Fraser, you can also call me Ben if you like. I am in Ravenclaw and think that his house is totally perfect for me. In my free time, I like reading a lot. I am also very interested in a wide variety of subjects and like to learn as much as I can. Hopefully we will have a great time together in this class - and beat the other team, of course ;)
It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high.
Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew -
and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride, and so did my parents - that there was all the difference in the world.
Bella Dean
No broom

Post by Bella Dean »

Hi I'm Bella Dean, but everyone calls me Bells. I'm a first year Hufflepuff and really excite to be on Team Hogwarts! I first became obssessed with Harry Potter in 2007. I come from Australia and want to have a pet owl. I also love to read and write. I also love fanfiction. :)
Isabella Dean
Najayra Nightingale
No broom

Post by Najayra Nightingale »

Hi all!
I'm Najayra Nightingale and I'm also in team Hogwarts!

I'm currently taking five classes here at HOL and love it, though there's lots going on outside HOL too at the moment xD However, I'm in Hufflepuff and a first year student. I love reading, writing and drawing. It's many years now since I got introduced in the world of Harry Potter, and I still love it! I'll try my best keeping up with all homeworks. Nice to meet you :)

Return to “The Battle of Hogwarts”