Discussion!

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

How exciting is this anyway! :D

Answer: VERY!!

We're having our very own TriWizard Tournament and we'll be choosing a CHAMPION from our own school!

\o/
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Zoki Phantom
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Zoki Phantom »

\o/ What's more exciting is who'll get to play what role. :o Champion? Assistant? Other Assistant? THIRD Assistant?

But yeah, what I find really fun is guessing who might be able to try to win, and who will actually win. As said at the staff meeting earlier, I think Quidditch Seekers seem to be made perfect for this. When you think about it, Harry Potter was a seeker too. ;)
The only one person that might get disqualified right away is Miette, because she can't be our champion, she can't write properly and she would break everything anyway. :ph34r:
Alexander Greb
Oakshaft 79

Post by Alexander Greb »

Im SUPER excited for this. I think it's a great opportunity for ANYONE to step up and lead HOL :) Im also loving that there's so many HOL-wide activities going on right now!!
( Fluffy Bunny ) ( Property of Prof. Logan ) ( er849 )
( 4th Year ) ( All-Star ) ( SQT Fanboy )
Eno Thomas
Moontrimmer

Post by Eno Thomas »

Just a request. Someone FORCE Cassie and the other crazy people who are good at logic to join this! We can't lose this tournament! Omg, I'm so excited!! :D
Prof. Zoki Phantom
Shooting Star

Eno Thomas wrote:QUOTE (Eno Thomas @ Feb 7 2011, 10:53 AM) Just a request. Someone FORCE Cassie and the other crazy people who are good at logic to join this! We can't lose this tournament! Omg, I'm so excited!! :D
LOL! See, I'm not the only one who thinks Cassie has a bit of logic! At the meeting I said "Jenny, Mark, Alexia, Cassie. We're done!" and everyone laughed at the fact that I listed Cassie as a person with good logic. <_< It's true that she makes no sense at all, but there's still a bit of logic hiding under there. *nods*
Rowan Dream
Oakshaft 79

Post by Rowan Dream »

lol lol though am excited for this, I think am going to be a groupy of those who particpate and cheer my lungs out \o/ we need cheers too sooooo.... CHEERING ALL THE WAY

YES am scared to join woho some lion I am :ph34r:
Eno Thomas
Moontrimmer

Post by Eno Thomas »

LOL Zoki! Yeah, she has hidden logic, I believe in that. >_> Gryff is thinking to put Miette as their champ, since we're Insane like that. (NO jk!)
Laurie Lovegood
No broom

Post by Laurie Lovegood »

I want to be an assistant :3
Andrea Caroline
No broom

Post by Andrea Caroline »

I'm so excited to see how this is going to play through! I agree with Zoki, I guess seekers are the best representative for this job. Well, just for the sake of 'OOH I PUT MY NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE' sensation, I'll try to participate in the first round of the tasks :D
sig made by me!! :D
Andrea Caroline|an675|Michievous Warrior Monks|an artist in the making

GO GRYFFINDOR!!!!!
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Hmm.

Well, Seekers 'might' have an edge on being a representative, but you know, there are so many HP fans in here who know TONS of trivia, HP stuff and are crammed full of brains. (Well, everyone is crammed full of brains, true, and those brains are not pig brains of pig-brain-taco fame, hopefully, but really, we do have a lot of bright, clever folks in here ...)

And everyone knows that Quidditch players have a coil loose anyway, because of all those Bludger!!!s.

That said -- everyone go for it!

If nothing else, you can say you participated in the Tasks.

And who knows, you MIGHT WIN the opportunity to be the Champion for your House!

^_^
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Tara Aurelium
Oakshaft 79

Post by Tara Aurelium »

Seekers are toootally overrated. Cedric died and became a sparkly vampire, Harry is an emo scarface, Cho is worse than both of them combined (I'm sure quiddy players know what I'm talking about). Do you see a pattern forming here? I do. :D

This whole thing is pretty amazing btw you guys \o/ I dunno about participating (rl + quiddy + hol classes + THIS = quite possibly a dead Tara :<), but I'm definitely excited about watching this :D
5th year | RQT co-captain | the botmaster
Maravillas Arrington
No broom

Post by Maravillas Arrington »

Uh, hahahahaha Tara cracks me up. That said, I'm calling it a Ravenclaw. (Slightly partial, I suppose!) That said, if Jenna isn't a Champion or assistant I will be mighty surprised >_>

But I'm excited just to attempt the tasks and watch everything unfold!
Eagles come in all shapes and sizes, but you will recognize them chiefly by their attitudes.
Maravillas Arrington||2nd Year||ma1329
Violeta Lost
Oakshaft 79

Post by Violeta Lost »

2 hours till the first task!!! I'm excited :D
-I need a new siggy!-

Never tickle a sleeping dragon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Violeta Lost ~ vi803 ~ Sixth Year ~ Proud Hufflepuff
Lucy Greyback
No broom

Post by Lucy Greyback »

Nice first task. I will try to solve it tonight. I don't have time right now as I have to go to work soon ^^"" But come everybody should try it :D
Last edited by Lucy Greyback on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|4th Year||Student Teacher: Astrology 101 and Werewolves 101||Gryffindor.|
Kadina Tigano
No broom

Post by Kadina Tigano »

That was fun.

I won.

I'm also a terrible winner.

but I'm a worse loser... so XD Take your pick. ^__^
Kadina Tigano | POST GRAD HOLLAAAA | General Fangirl
Justine Provençal
No broom

Post by Justine Provençal »

I think this task killed me. Seriously. I'm dead now. That means there's an opening for Slytherin champion. *pokes Slytherins* :lol:
Last edited by Justine Provençal on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Justine ♥

Fourth Year ~ ju862 ~ Slytherin ~ Awesome
Eno Thomas
Moontrimmer

Post by Eno Thomas »

I'm debating on weather to start working on it or not. Hmm... (AND GAWD I HATE LOGIC PUZZLES >_>)
Prof. Jenny Lupin
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Jenny Lupin »

Do it, Eno! Points!! :D
|Jenny Lupin|je360|Gryffindor|dHoH|Gryff Quidditch Captain|Gryff Seeker|
|Paw Print Editor|Lion's Pride Awards Committee Head|HOL Quidditch Class Assistant|
|Captain J.L. Winneboygan|Rabid KAT-TUN Fangirl|AKAME Fanatic|<3 Akanishi Jin <3|
Prof. Zoki Phantom
Shooting Star

Lol Eno, if it helps you, can send it in even the last day and still get the house points. You just need to get it right to get all the points (and you just need to submit something to get some points), so don't hurt hurry yourself. (:
Tara Aurelium
Oakshaft 79

Post by Tara Aurelium »

Sent \o/ Hopefully it's correct. Took me a few minutes heh.

It was posted 2 hours before I could access a computer, so I rushed back home from the school bus XD The next task requires getting up at 6 am, ugh. >_> Doable though- wake up, send in, go back to sleep.
5th year | RQT co-captain | the botmaster

Return to “Triwizard Tournament”