Discussion!

Hermionie Miranda
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hermionie Miranda »

The task has been sent to our champions! I hope our champs and assistants get online soon.

This is so exciting! HOL spirit!
Hufflepuff Prefect
Fel's Bag Carrier and Hufflepuff Seer *wink wink*
Avatar by Dario Sehovic, Signature made by myself
Prof. Kath Snape
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Kath Snape »

CONGRATULATIONS to OUR HOL Champion JENNY - Winning Task Number ONE and Task Number TWO !! \o/

GOOOOOO Jenny !! :)

Good luck with Task Number Three!!!
Prof. Kath Snape - Teacher of Potions For Beginners & Advanced Potion Making

WE WILL ONLY DISCOVER EXCELLENCE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HARD WORK!!

HUFFLEPUFF AND PROUD OF IT

WAND - 8.50" Oak and Phoenix Feather
Prof. Kath Snape
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Kath Snape »

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT CONTESTANTS !!!

What fantastic and hard work you all put forth :) .

And special CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TRIWIZARD CHAMPION !!!!

OUR VERY OWN ----- JENNY LUPIN :D !!!!!

THANKS to all who worked SO HARD to make this event possible (Not Ulol ;) ) !!!
Last edited by Prof. Kath Snape on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prof. Kath Snape - Teacher of Potions For Beginners & Advanced Potion Making

WE WILL ONLY DISCOVER EXCELLENCE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HARD WORK!!

HUFFLEPUFF AND PROUD OF IT

WAND - 8.50" Oak and Phoenix Feather
Prof. Zoki Phantom
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Zoki Phantom »

I must say I was proud of myself when I saw how long it took everyone to finish the last task. *g* One of the contestants actually sent in the answer just moments before the due date!
On the other hand, I was proud with Jenny and Tara for working so quickly together and for dealing with the whole task at such pace. They also had a GREAT submission for the creativity part, and it was done in a super fast time!

I can't see how better the whole contest could have been, except maybe for a "ball" thingy with the creation of dolls and such, but that would have meant EXTRA work for the organizers and I'm pretty sure we all got overwhelmed with everything that was going around. I actually didn't have enough time to go through the third task beforehand (before sending it) so I had to fix mistakes along with the Champions. Anyway, I think the whole contest was amazing and should definitely be repeated next year or the year after that. :)
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Zoki, you are incredible!!!

Yes, I think it would be a great thing to repeat this Tournament next year. I definitely hope that the other schools wish to do it again.

This year we started off with a sort of easy first Task, testing the waters as 'twere.

The second Task was more difficult with a bit of challenge in it -- and the Champions all sailed through.

Oh oh.

So this third Task was wonderfully difficult.

I think it is a good thing that the Task took some days to complete -- and that we allowed 10 days in which to complete it and send in the answers.

So ... the thing is, do we start out, next year, with the difficulty of this year's Task Three and make the Tasks progressively even more difficult?

^_^
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Zoki Phantom
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Zoki Phantom »

Would you really discuss that in here, Tarma? I believe that just the bare fact that you're even thinking about tripling the hardness of the tasks next time would make us lose all our potential contestants. *g*

After all, many of them wouldn't want to go through the horror that Jenny (*hugs*) and Tara went through, let alone going through something worse than that. The least that you could do is lie to them that next year we're gonna start with a single "yes/no" question. ;) Or even better, a "didge" or a "42" one, then Miette would actually have some chance of becoming our Champion. :lol:

P.S. I'm starting to think that you're planning to take my "Most Evil" title with all your evil ideas lately. *cg*
Prof. Jenny Lupin
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Jenny Lupin »

Oh. My. Goodness. :o I'm totally shocked!! Both of the other champions did soooo fantastic during this. And the tournament planning peoples were all amazing. Evil, but amazing. And Tara, I don't know what I would have done without you. Thank you so incredibly much, you were fantastic. :D :D

Sorry I wasn't able to attend the festivities yesterday, but I ended up staying unexpectedly with a friend and didn't have my computer. Oops. -__-

But thank you soooo much to everyone who made this possible. It was an absolute blast. :D :D
|Jenny Lupin|je360|Gryffindor|dHoH|Gryff Quidditch Captain|Gryff Seeker|
|Paw Print Editor|Lion's Pride Awards Committee Head|HOL Quidditch Class Assistant|
|Captain J.L. Winneboygan|Rabid KAT-TUN Fangirl|AKAME Fanatic|<3 Akanishi Jin <3|
Jenna Hathaway
Oakshaft 79

Post by Jenna Hathaway »

Congratulations Jenny and Tara for making HOL proud! \o/

I am terribly amused that Indonesian is one of the languages included in the starting point questions XD
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure

Return to “Triwizard Tournament”