Just A Little Reminder ;)

Class led by Prof. Ryan Granger

Moderator: Prof. Ryan Granger

Prof. Ryan Granger
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Ryan Granger »

Hello Students!

Well as I am finally grading Assignment 1, I would just like to remind EVERYONE that you should NOT be copying. If I find assignment's with similar answers, I will not give either people credit for it. That is cheating!! And for those of you who actually READ the syllabus you know the punishment. For those who haven't I HIGHLY reccomend reading it so when your punishment is handed out it won't be such a surprise.

Also I know some people may not have passed my class before. I have no problem letting you back in the class, unless you have broken a rule. But what I DO have a problem with is sending in your previous homeworks. I have them all saved still. So don't even think you can pull that. If you choose to re-take this class, then you are also choosing to re-do the homeworks.

These are just two little reminders I thought I would point out to you all. I don't want to take points, but if I have to, I will. So you have all been warned!

**Assignment 2 is due very soon too! So get those in!!**

-Ryan Granger

(Points will be coming soon. I made a dent in the works so far so I'm getting closer!)
Prof. Ryan Granger | Ravenclaw Head of House | Most Likely Lost

Return to “Advanced and Basic Care of Magical Creatures”