Knitting The Muggle Way - Welcome!

Class led by Prof. Cosmo B. Mott

Moderator: Prof. Cosmo B. Mott

Prof. Cosmo B. Mott
Cleansweep One

Post by Prof. Cosmo B. Mott »

(Hey, it took me long enough to ask for a forum, amirite? Ahem.)

Greetings, knitters!

In response to my HOL message survey, the overwhelming majority said that a class forum here would be the best, so here we are. Yay. There's not much here yet, but give me a few days to get the place in order, and there'll be places for questions and for showing off and for general fun. I hope.

In the meantime, I've updated a few pages at the website, including your various term projects, which you might be more than a little curious about, I'm sure.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Cheers,
Prof. Cosmo
"...they didn't think there was anything very odd in anyone being a little odd."
-James Hilton's Random Harvest

Prof. Cosmo B. Mott
Cleansweep One

Post by Prof. Cosmo B. Mott »

Hello, my knitters!

Welcome to another year of knitting. I'm quite looking forward to it, as there are two classes: the beginner's Knitting the Muggle Way and the still-good-for-beginners-but-a-bit-more-advanced Knitting the Muggle Way: Wearables. Hopefully we'll have fun sharing our knitting stories together. The chat thread is a bit lonely right now, but I'm hoping we can liven things up.

Feel free to post any questions you have in the appropriate thread; alternatively, you can shoot me an email either with the form on the site(s) or to the address listed with the assignments. Heck, you could even send me something via a HOL message or via my non-class HOL address. Or you can try and catch me on IRC, or.... Basically, there are lots of ways to get in touch if you have questions. :D

I can't wait to hear all those needles clinking!
"...they didn't think there was anything very odd in anyone being a little odd."
-James Hilton's Random Harvest

Return to “Knitting the Muggle Way”