January Discussion

Class led by Polaris Black

Moderator: Prof. Polaris Black

Diandra Mordecai
No broom

Post by Diandra Mordecai »

Alright, I know I'm probably going to be the only one to answer here, but it looked like fun, so here it goes!

If I’d been a witch in Scandinavia, I think my fylgjur would have been a cat—a grey one if I were lucky. (Although, if I were smart I suppose I'd choose something with a particularly long life-span...)

I’m usually pretty “soft and cuddlyâ€￾—I do my best to treat everyone with kindness and whatnot—but if you piss me off, the nails come out; this is something my brother can attest to better than anyone. :lol:

I’m also pretty lazy, but have an insatiable curiosity (sometimes these two traits are in direct conflict with one another), and I like to spend a lot of my time in solitude, knowing that I can go bother someone for some social time whenever the urge strikes me.
Rowan Nazz
No broom

Post by Rowan Nazz »

If I was a witch in Scandinavia, I think my fylgjur would have been an arctic fox. It is well adapted to the cold and camouflages itself depending on the season, with white fur in the winter and brown fur in the summer. I like to think that I adapt well in new situations. They hunt for food and will store any surplus they have. I also try to prepare ahead when I can. They are tough and scavenge for food when times are leaner. Finally, I think arctic foxes are beautiful and would make a good guardian spirit as they are survivors.

Return to “The History of Witchcraft”